CHAPTER /

Stepping out from the glass entrance of the courthouse, I collapse on to the steps with my two suitcases , I don't mind people going into the courthouse looking at me. I wanted the world to end , how could they both do this to me. My mascara running down my face.
I removed my shoe and left my suitcases and walked towards the road before I reached the bustle and flow of traffic.
I heard a voice very well cultured and smooth, with a rasp that made my stomach flutter.
Did you find her?  It almost thirty minutes and I need a bride as soon as possible if not she will know I lied.
With the snore and everything .
Excuse me , you need a bride and I need a husband? Marry me.
He looked at me , sorry I can't . She will be here.
If she wanted to be here, she will be here. If you don't want to marry me it okay.
He ignored me .
I walked almost in to the road.
He grabbed me.  My pulse leaped when his grip tightened.  He didn't move for a moment, a frown line marring between his slashed brows.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Let me die please,
If you die , who will I marry then.
Blinking out of my semi daze, I released him. I finally looked at the man in front of me.
He wasn't just beautiful;he was enthralling. His dress shirt and suit were both black.  He was the kind of guy who will made a woman wants to rip his shirt open and watch the buttons scatter along with her inhibition. His icy blue eyes .
Do you still want to get married or not?
I nodded .
Good. Follow me .
There was a sleek black bentley in front of the building, I saw my reflection in the spotless tinted windows of the bentley.
My makeup all ruined .  I looked like a mess .
Miss get a grip .
He handed me a dress, go in and change there is a dress there.
Are those your things over there. Pointing at my luggage and handbag.
Yes.
I went in and change inside the car to a white spaghetti hand dress with a wedding hat was in the car . With a nice white heels which happens to be my size.
Are you ready?
Almost.
I came out and another guy in suit put my suitcases in the car.
Sir
It suit you perfectly, he handed me a flower.
And a paper which I didn't properly read, I just signed it and wipe my makeup up and apply a simple makeup and put on the hat as we three make way to the court.
Thank God for the veil , my swollen face will have been seen .

Just as it our turn, we went in .
We are here today to see one of life greatest moments, the joining of two hearts, in the ceremony today .
Will you ...
He tap me
Amara smith take nathan black as your husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for Richer or poorer. Also do you nathan black take Amara smith as your wife to have and hold , in sickness and in health , for Richer and poorer, in joy and sorrow.
Do you promise to love one another as you both shall live.
I do
I do.
by the power invest in me by the state . I pronounced you husband and wife.
You may kiss your wife.
He gave me a soft kiss on my lips.
Now we need to take lot of pictures like we are happy.
Do you understand ?
I nodded .
Congratulations sir.
Thank you Ed.
Ed took lot of pictures of us , that I almost felt Like I didn't just got married to a complete stranger.
He was graceful enough to open the door for me.
Hope you will not regret this tomorrow morning? Anyway you can't do anything about it till the next two years.
Am not going to regret it , I need to do this for me.
Also what do you mean the next two years.
You are mrs black for the next two years, do you even read what you signed.
I do , I opened my bag and check again.

It was an pre agreement that stated that I can't date or see any one for two years and I have to show up at every event he attended.
Who is he ?
With his clothes and accessories and the guy who is driving us he must be pretty rich.
Who are you?
He flashed me a devilish smile, oh my dear wife you don't know who I am.
I snapped at him. If I know who you are will I be asking.
He didn't reply me .
I checked his name and he came up.
Nathan black , president and chairman of black entertainment . He owes a television and production company, he was name number six of the most powerful man in the country. He has a brother named christopher who is an executive. The company belong to there grandparents .
I looked at his picture and looked at him again.
Different article about how he has been seen with different woman . He was named as a playboy .
Why was he at thy courthouse , who stood him up?
Do you like what you find about your husband?
I don't know what happened to you that you wanted kill your self. Life is so good to die for anyone.
I was irritated at myself. I grabbed the bottle of champagne besides him and gulp it down.
He glanced up at me. He held my gaze as I gulp down the drink.