CHAPTER //

The next morning arrived with a slight throbbing at the back of my skull that mock me for drinking whole bottle of champagne,i woke up with the sight of this total stranger who is now my husband , what a gorgeous sight to wake up to.
I used my hands to rubbed the sleep off my face.
Morning
Hi.
Jesus , his bone structure would make a sculptor weep with joy, those eyes narrowed slightly and those icy blue eyes of his. Not in suit but in a white t-shirts and jeans.
Where are we?
I lodge us here at the hotel before going home. Am not going to take a complete stranger to my home.
Did we?
I know what you read but am not going to sleep with you after drinking the whole bottle of champagne.
What got you so worked up yesterday that made you want to marry a complete stranger?
I don't want to talk about it.
Are you not also crazy to marry a stranger.
I couldn't leave you like that yesterday, you almost got hit by car.
I knew I was a mess yesterday that I did the most insane thing I have ever done by becoming a wife to a man I hardly knew. 
At least he is gorgeous to look at .
Am going to need you to get ready after breakfast as we have a long day ahead of us.
For?
I need you to get everything out of your system before we get home, if you want to break stuff . Do it.
Cause I need you to look happy and like you are in love with me in front of my grandma.
She can sense a lie from a mile away.
  You live with your grandma?
Do you have a problem with that.
No.
Tears flow down my eyes as I took a bit of the bread.
Jesus!
What so special about this guy?
Am not crying because of him I snapped at him.
Then why are you crying?
Am crying because of who he got married to . Do you know what it feels to be betrayed by some you called your sister?
Sweet heart you are beautiful , it a shame we meet under this circumstances if not you are some one I will likely fucked.
You are gorgeous , my face heated at my response.
Forget him, you have me here, I told you this is the best revenge.
Wipe your face, you look ugly when you cry.

Shoot my phone, how are mine supposed to call my office when I resume work , plus I will have to endure the torture of seen malik at work .
What are you looking for?
My phone.
You threw it away yesterday remember. Don't worry we will get you one and a new laptop too.
What else did I do yesterday.
You also burn the cloth you had on before you change to the one I gave you and burn some of your clothes.
It all coming back to me. I made in stop at garage to burn everything that we remind me of malik and june.
Thank God that when am drunk I intend to sleep.
I forced myself out of the bed to shower . I got dress in the bathroom .
I came out of the bathroom , his eyes were on me. Awareness of him prickled across my skin , he was a potent force and radiating a palpable energy that had me shifting my legs. 
No makeup .
He was suddenly closer to me, his arm brush against mine as he checked the mirror. He was just there. Right there. All perfect and gorgeous and smelling divine.
My thoughts ran from me , fantasizing about how his body might be beneath the shirt, how well endowed or not he might be.
Hello
Sorry, no makeup.
Okay, see you in down in five.
I almost moaned in relief as he left the room.
Get a grip Amara. Guys like him don't go for some like you , you just got dump.