CHAPTER //////

The night was nice, even though I was nervous. I yawn as I cleared the table.
It okay, I and Chris will do the dishes. Let me show to the room.
He led me upstairs to his bedroom.
Wow," I breathed when he flicked the light on. A massive bed dominated the space. His bedroom also dark tone Which he seems to prefer or maybe he just like black and darker tone.  Soft cream linen. The rest of the furnishings matched the bed and ascent brushed of gold.it was warm space with no artwork to detract from serene night view of the beach.
The bathroom's in here."

You know you are the first woman to be in here.
He pulled the towel out for me  and set it out. Knowing I was the first woman in his house affected me even more.
I have no idea I will ended up like this, with you  "  thank you.
He glanced at me and seems to understand what I was talking about.
You welcome.
I will leave you too it.
I showered and dressed in oversized black entertainment hoodie that was on the bed, I checked my phone and saw Malik and june posted about their marriage .
I couldn't stop the tears flow from my eyes.
He came in.
Jesus Amara, don't tell me you will be crying like this every night.
He grabbed the phone from my hands .
Why are you tormenting your self? They clearly don't care about what you feel. Judging from this.
What are you?
Am blocking her , so you can't see it again.
Nathan came to me, tilting my chin up to press a kiss on my forehead.
Here, get inside the bed.
You look good in this hoodie.
Thank you.
Let watch some movies, I bought some ice cream up for you.
There was some sexual tension crackled in the air; but he didn't make any overture s, i didn't either.
He went to showered, he came out with towel  to get his shirt and trousers.
Oh my god, his abs , just hard slabs tone of muscle and that super sexy v of muscle on his pelvis .
I licked my lips  as I fantasized about him; his eyes caught mine.
"I will died and go to heaven just to ride that.
You do realize I can hear you.
So what if you can hear me? What will do about it.
He laughed as he gets his clothes.
I came closer to the end of the bed and planted a kiss on him. He saw it coming but he didn't turn away.
All the chaotic emotions that had been inside of me abruptly became too much. I shoved a hand in his hair and clenched it tight, holding him still as I sucked on his tongue. His goan was the most erotic sounds I have ever heard. Making me wet.
Shocked by my reaction, I wrenched away
He followed , I see you like it hard like me. Nuzzling the side of my face. He was breathing hard.
My hands drop the towel . I stare at him. No flesh anywhere . just hard muscle. He was big more big than I imagine.
I took his cock in my palm,he groaned. I squeezed gently. I slid both of my fists up from the root to the root.
He was so hard, like a stone.
He helped me out of my hoodie.
You are beautiful Amara.
His in-between my legs.
I have been thinking about this what it will feel like to have you.
I want to spread you out and lick you til you beg for my cock.
I'll beg now , if you want.' still stroking him with one hand.
I don't have a condom at home Amara.
Am clean nathan, am on birth control . I can prove it.
He pushed his thumb inside me, biting my lips as I clench on to him.
I pushed him to sit by the edge of the bed; setting my hands around him as I lowered on to him. Rocking my hips on to his hard rock cock.
His lips brushed against mine.
Amara, am breaking all my rules with you. The seriously of his tone sent a butt of warmth and confidence  through me. Rules are made to be broken. Lifted up to my knees, raising to gain the height I need to ride him.
Jesus , Amara, he gasped as I lowered to him. His hands flexing on my tight.
I closed my eyes.
You are so tight.
I took more of him,  shifting from side to side.
I'm going to come so hard.
The dark promise excited me.  I pressed my mouth to his, my fingers gripping the root of his hair. I kissed him as I rocked my hips, riding his cock. I lost my self to the pleasure. All I could focus on was the need to ride his cock until  the tension burst and set me free of the grinding hunger.
It so good ... Go slowly . He ordered.
I didn't listen to him.
Ah God  . I moan out.
I moved my hips shamelessly , I knew I was going to come from the way I was moving.  I don't care.
Fuck , fuck ,fuck he curse out, pounding his hips at me , yanking my hips to meet his lunges , he hit the hand of me making me sobbing his name. He watch me came . I moan and came harder than I ever had.
Amara!. He came with animal sounds, .
Cupping his face, I brushed my lips across his.
Amara, his hand wrapped around me and crushed me to him.
We stayed like that for long time, holding each other. He turned his head and kisses me softly.
Wow, I breathe
Yeah" his mouth twitched.