CHAPTER//////////////////////

There was no denying I was in trouble where Nathan was concerned. I loved the way I felt when he touched me and I loved how he responded when I touched him back.
I need a clear head when it comes to Nathan cause I'm definitely into him.
What if this not a happily ever after, Nathan is a mega -mogul, I have heard from people married to powerful men .it a full time job with a part time companion.  Will money keep me happy, will it be enough for me?

Glancing at the clock. I saw it eleven. I guess I should get ready.
Am taking mrs Peter for a spa day, to thank her for everything and today is launch day for black hotel.
Good morning Mrs black.
Morning Ed.
Thank you
No problem mrs black. Mr black is quite busy today.
To where, I asked mrs Peter to meet me at sorbet.
Ah, sorbet day spa. I bought my wife a gift certificate for our anniversary. She enjoyed it so much.
You did good, Ed. I said. Pampering a woman never goes out of style.
Maybe I should make it a tradition.
I nodded.
Ed drove us sorbet where my little relaxation began from the moment I walked in the door. I forced Ed to get a manicure of his own.
Every arched doorway was frame vibrant. Sorbet is a mix of exotic and luxurious. An indulgent treat for those who could afford it.
I just finished a milk and honey bath when mrs Peter arrived.
We went to get some facial treatment.
Mrs Peter, sat in a chair on the other side of me.
Congratulations amara on your wedding, your mom will be so proud of all your achievement.
Thank you.
I was surprised when you called me for a spa day.
It an early birthday gift,
You are so kind hearted like your mother. I thought after what happened I will never get to see you again.
You did nothing to me, I will not blame you for what happened, if you ever need me please feel free to call me . Am grateful for what you did for me.
I didn't do anything, my family has only cause you pain. I looked at mrs Peter, whose scrubbed face appeared young.
Please ma, let not talked about this it will ruin what I planned for us.
I apologize on my daughter behalf, she just like her father.  Who can be Hateful and spiteful some time.
I know how much you love June like your own blood, cause if it was me I will have kill them both. I was surprised when she told me about the pregnancy and wedding. I wasn't not in support , she is my only daughter.
I told her to apologize to you cause karma is real.
Trust me am over everything. Am moving forward with my life.
I was hurt she was going to ruin everything over a man. I know she missed you even if she will not admit it. I hope one day you will forgive her and be friends again.
Friend again, not going to happened.
I made a mental note of everything me and Mrs peter discuss.

After many lovely hours at the spa, Ed and I dropped mrs peter off at the hotel, she was staying. Then we headed home for me to dress up for the launch dinner.
It almost seven o'clock, Nathan will be home to get dressed also.
I wore a custom design dress, it was a sliver bearded dress with slit, long sleeve, a little see through in light blue color.
Nathan was on the phone , he kept talking, waving as he dropped a blue alon shina bag. I had a spa day today. It was a good way to cap off the week and everything that has to do with the peters.
I could hear the smile in his voice when he said , I'm glad you two managed to spend time together.

Long earrings or no earrings, I asked Nathan. He looked amazing , dressed in his new Dior tux. He was bit dashing and debonair, and certain to attract attention.
Hmm, his head tilted to the side as he studied me. Hold it up again.
I lifted the diamond teardrop earrings .
Why not wear the one I got you today?
I opened the box , it was a stud earrings .
Wow, this is beautiful. Thank you.
Trust me, babe this will look good with that dress.
If not because we have to be present, I will say we shouldn't not go, as he was caressing the diamond earrings. Don't take the clothes off until I said so , I want to take it off you myself as I fuck you.
I did went with the stud found he was right. With my hair up complemented my smoky eye and glossy nude lips.

He came back to the closet,
Wow, you look amazing. I can't wait to show you off.
I breathed through the delight I felt at the compliment. Let's hope I can do you justice.
A slight frown knit between his brows. Do you have everything you need?
Yes.
Shall we?

A limousine was waiting for us, the driver opened the door for us while Nathan and I stepped outside. I was nervous this is my first time going to an event with lot of socialites, a list and powerful people will be in attending. Telling myself to relax and everything will be okay.