CHAPTER///////////////////////////////

Nathan protested after our fight Slash break up, he made it clear he don't want us to fight anymore. Which I made it clear he make it sound so easy. He told me easy or hard, it doesn't matter. We will have to get through it no matter how trivia  or big it was.
His conviction and determination soothed the restlessness I 'd been feeling the last few days .

I don't want to leave you alone but I have  to be in south Korea. I need to meet with the president of a SBC  , to get the partnership rolling.  I could cancel it.
He took my hand and ran his fingertips over my face.
I returned his gesture with sweetest kisses, I don't want you to cancel it , it just two days. It will be hell without you , but I will make it up to you trust me angel.
I smiled.
Lovebirds, am here you know nana  chip in.
Sorry nana.
Come back early, I have a surprise for you.
What is it?
Will tell you when you get back from your trip.
Okay angel. Missing you already
Same here, go on . I send him off with the sweetest kisses .
With Nathan gone, l let out a air.
You haven't told him , have you ? Amara.
I will tell him once he gets back, we have been happy this past weeks, I don't want to ruin it.
What makes you think telling him will ruined thing?
I know Nathan is obsessed with my body, this news may change everything , he might bring us closer or break us.

I spend the whole day with nana and her friends she invited over . I was able to take my mind off everything around me but as the sun goes down,  I was in bed , when I heard some strange noise.
Nana, is that you? No answer , all I heard was a murmur.
I saw nana tied up and bound, as I rushed towards her , she murmur . I couldn't made out her words, I followed her eyes towards TV .
A figured rush towards me, leaning forward, he grab my hair. I groan in pain. Don't scream or do anything stupid , he warned , with an authoritative voice , as he used his hands to cover my mouth.
Thanks to few class of taekwondo , I  kicked him with my elbow, and i twisted his arm , which landed him on the floor, with my foot I kicked, he grabbed my feet, I fell on to the floor, I used my feet again ,  fear of the unknown got me, but I was determined am not going down with out a fight,   crawling towards the kitchen , He tried to grab me but he failed.
I was closed to press the button, when he yelled with rage, like I pushed him towards his limit. Our eyes locked on each other even with his ski mask on. Don't tried? He pointed the gun at me.
My eyes dare him to shoot if he could ,  his eyes show he was conflicted as if this was not what he planned for
I pushed the button , his gaze met ,  mine , in panic he fired his shoot,  and ran out towards the backdoor.
I looked down and saw the blood, holding to my last breath, I crawled to help nana who hands was bound .
After helping nana to untied her hands, she loosen the tape in her mouth.
I collapse on nana hands,  nana holding on to me and yelling just hold on amara . Please don't go. Nathan needs you.
Tears flow down my eyes as all I could see was the memories of the last few days . But I could see my parents smiling down at me.
Just then I could see the paramedic and the security hovering over me. Their was panic , and tears as nana refuse to let go of me.
Nana tell Nathan I love him and am sorry. Everytime he see a firefly it me coming to see him.
Please don't say that amara, you will live.
We need to go now ma'am, also we need to check you. She let go of my hands.
The last face I saw was the paramedic rushing me to the ambulance before everything before blurry.