CHAPTER/////////////////

I will leave you alone Nathan.
What? Nathan glared. Leave me.
I think you need time to think about all the baggages I came with.
His arm crossed." I knew about your family background.
You knew what? How long have you known.
I didn't know about June dad , I knew about your dad been a smith.
You did a background check on me.
Yes, two days after we got married.
My chin lifted, grief overwhelming my shame and heartening disappoinment. So you are been feeling sorry for me.
I'm not made of fucking stone, I wouldn't be human if I didn't care.
I don't want you to pity me now that you know the whole story.
He shoved both hands through his hair.
What do the hell you want?
You! I want you.
You have me. How many times I have I tell you.
Your words don't mean shit  when you are doing opposite. From the moment we met, you 've been hot for me , now I think it was all pity .
You can't be serious , he stared at me like I have two heads.
I don't think you know what you do to me , it was not pity .  When my eyes met your, it sent out this desire that I can't explain amara, you bring out the demon in me.
No, you liar.
Look at me amara, he lowered his pants. See , exposing his heavy, thickly veined length of his erection.
No one has ever. We both lunged at the same time, colliding. Our mouths slid each other as he lifted me to wrap my legs around his hips. He stumbled on to the dining table.  He put me on the table , he went on his knee and tongue my slick , he was rough and impatient, lacking the finesse am used to and I loved that he was. Love it more when he shoved his cock into me. I wasn't fully wet,  and the burn made me gasp, his thumb was on my clit, rubbing in circles that had my hips  churning.
Yes, I moaned, raking my nails down his back.
Fuck me nathan, fuck me hard.
Amara, he grabbed my hair, holding me still as he lunged again and again. Pounding hard and deep. He drives me towards orgasm with single minded ferocity.
With long , guttural groan he started coming, flexing body quaking as he emptied himself inside me.
I held him as he climaxed , stroking his back as my orgasm flow through me.
He hugged me, you re so brave amara, so strong and honest. You re my miracle.
A miracle of modern therapy, maybe I scoffed, my fingers play with his hair.
When did you start to see therapist,.
A woman has to have some secret I teased .
You won't have any with me. He captured me by my hair. Thrusting in to me to remind me that he was inside me. Like I could forget.
I want to posses you amara.
And what about your secret Nathan.
You know everything about me .
I only know little about him from what his brother, nana told me, am just figuring him out .
You know everything about me. Am sure you know how they don't want to have anything to do with me.
He nodded, 
I kissed him softly.
Do you still want to be with me.
Yes amara;amara I don't care about what any one says, I only care about what you say .
He sat down infront of me and lifted me to his legs, I will be your friend and family.

  We took a shower together, I loved the intimacy of washing his body, what me and Nathan has is different from what I had with malik. With malik I was shy, scared to be myself with him but with Nathan am not afraid to show myself, Nathan kinda of inspired me  .
What are you thinking amara?
I didn't know when I blur it out, this is too good to be true .
I know right amara, don't let me blow this.
Lifting my head, I searched his face, he was impossible gorgeous. You can't second guess everything Nathan.
Am worried if you know why I actually cave to my nana request it might chase you away.
Don't say that or even think like that.
Amara, his throat worked on a swallow. Promise me even if you find out you will still stay with me.
Find out what?
Nathan was broken as I was, in a way I didn't yet know about. I touched his face.
Everything will be okay Nathan.
In the bedroom, I lifted up a nice blue pajamas. I heard you like your ladies to look like model and blonde . He glanced at me as he walked in to walk in closet.  What blonde.
Ooh ,
No one knows what I like, it just happened  am always been photography with blonde ladies.
Maybe my next husband after you will like
His gaze narrowed, what next husband.
He pressed a kiss on my forehead, i can't stand the thought of you with another man, and also it like you 're waiting for this to end. That 's what you 're doing. Isn't it?
I'm sorry.
Sorry about?
I didn't mean it like that.
No matter what, I will never let go amara.
Are mine not good enough for you ?
I pulled him closer to me , no Nathan, you are perfect , perfect for me, any way. I'm crazy about you.
He kissed me. Same here.