CHAPTER ///

We hit the cellular store first. The lady who helped us seemed highly susceptible to nathan magnetic pull. She practically fell over herself as soon as he showed the slightest interest in anything, quickly launching into detailed explanation and leaning into his personal space to demonstrate.
It not me you should be explaining too, this is for my wife.
Her face change and not so willing to help me.
I took the latest samsung , which made us argue over the network provider I should use.
He got his way as I choose the same as he.
It practical, we'll be on same network, so calls to me or you are free.
He took out his card, I shoved his hand away and hand the girl my card.
Let...
Don't say anything .
Am going to shop till I drop dead today, this is my therapy.
Where to now?
To the mall .
That reminds me , give me your hands.
I stretch out my hand to him.
I mean your ring finger, I need to get you a ring.
Once we got back in the bentley. I show him the ring I wanted.
You like this small gold band?
I nodded.
Amara , I was taken back because I didn't know he still remember my name.
Too small, he took his phone back and show me a diamond ring .
I like the style but the stone is to big.
I don't want to be robbed on my way to work.
He grin flashes.
You might need more clothes . They don't have what I envision you in , I will help with your clothes.
Just buy anything you want for now.
Went to the mall, bought myself a sexy lingerie, some toiletries . Bought some few clothes to wear for few days.
Bought jewelry for myself , I almost max out my card with what I bought .
Came back to the with some KFC for the three of us.
I handed his driver his own.
Sorry, did you guys waited for long.
No, we left and just got here.
Where did you go?
To the hotel. We need to leave now and go home; she is waiting for us.
Why did you came down here and get married.
Cause I told her, my girlfriend stay here .
You are lucky am moving to where you are?
I guess I am.
We drove to a private gate of the airport.
Thank you for the food miss.
You welcome.
So did you get it out t your system?
I nodded.
Good, from now on till .... I mean from now on you are mine and am your.
Behave like mrs nathan black. Do you understand ?
Yes sir.
His gaze change . But first can I ; he lean as his hand lift my face and his thumb brushed over the corner of my mouth, then lifted to his own. He sucked on it, chocolate and you. Delicious."
A shiver moved through me, as I imagine licking chocolate off his lethally sexy body.
So what did you buy?
Nothing much.
I saw a bag and it looked like you went to buy your self some lingerie.
Can't wait to see it on you?
His sudden playfulness send a heated ache between my legs.
His gaze darkened and his voice lowered intimately. Amara I will make you forget him. If you let me show you.
I don't think am ready.
You loved him that much?
This is not because of him, it because of her.
Her ? Who
My best friend who I consider to be my family was the one my ex was getting married to not only that she is pregnant.
His jaw dropped.
I just want to know why, how .
Don't drive your self crazy over it, trust me she is not a good friend if she betrayed you like that.
I will understand if he just broken up with me but they did it in a way to humiliate me.
Telling me we are getting married and leaving for work .
Told everyone I was getting married .
Only to get dressed ,packed and get there she was there with her mom who I adore so much .
She said she didn't support the decision but has she is pregnant , she can't say so.
I can't say I know what it feels like , but you know they said to get over someone you need to get under some one new.
I laughed. And the some new is you.
He nodded.
So you are fine with me using you for casual sex.
It will be my honor to be used by a beautiful woman like you.
You don't even know anything about me.
We have enough time for that, as we are married.
His lips brushed behind my ear, one of his hand pressed flat to my stomach.
So what do you say mrs black?
How many ladies have you tell this to and have fall for it.
I have not married anyone of them.
So I should feel lucky ?
No.
I wanted him but it was too good to be true.
His hands under my blouse shirt, as he grabbed my breast squeezing it gently.
He stared, his gaze searingly intense.
Panting softly, I licked my dry lips. Tilted his head and sealed his mouth over mine. His lips was soft . I sighed and his tongue dipped inside . Leisurely licks, his kiss has the right side of aggressive to turn me on.