Chapter/////////////////////////////////////

Nathan held my hand tight, he kissed them as we arrive at house.
It was a gated communities with tightened security,we drove down to this beautiful house with an amazing beautiful view of the lake.
Welcome to my own personal estate.
What else does this man not owned, from black studio to real estate . Am sure he owned half of the city.
He opened the door for me , he places his hands on waist as we walk around the house.
There's a massive pool and a huge outdoor kitchen and dining area, which leads to the deck , a boat names Marina is there . Every where is fence with electric , we have neighbors opposite us that is the only difference.
Leaning into the doorjamb, you re greeted with am awe -inspiring skyline roof, a beautiful living room that is open to a massive kitchen, my jaw drops, this is my dream house. Every time we talked about house I wanted, he actually listen and it turned this house to it.
Come let me show you something, we made way to our bedroom,  as I padded over to my new massive walk in closet, I glanced at Nathan who is in the shower.
I quickly change to a sexy lace babydoll lingerie with a matching sock , positioning myself .
Nathan came out, he glanced over and his lips curved into a slow heart -stopping smile when he saw me . He went back to closet and his smile faded into a frown.
Great, just my crappy luck, I'd become some kind of challenge.  For my sanity  I covered myself up and stepped out of the room.
Not so fast, amara "Nathan caught me by elbow and tugged me back.
What are you doing?" I snapped .
Something's wrong. What is it?
All the negative emotions I bottle up , came like out like a electricity surge. The pull made fiercer by my temper. You."
Me? His thumb stroked over my shoulders. Releasing me .
You don't like the house or is it too much? It been at work before what happened .
I'm not in the mood for you now , Mr black." I wanted a fight so bad.
No lies amara. Talked to me. He stepped closer?  Or is this about me quitting your job on your behalf?
I wanted to walk away but I remember what I discussed with my therapist at the hospital. Talk it out, face the negative feeling and work through it.
Yes, Nathan it's everything,  let talked about the elephant in the room.
You re not happy about the pregnancy , you barely spoke about it?
Amara,' he frowned down at me.  We're not supposed to be having kids right now, I wanted your body all to myself.
What do you expect Nathan? All we do is have sex  but now all I see in your eyes is pity and disgust.
Jesus Christ amara ;" you pissed me off the most.
I pissed you off." I flipped him the bird and race off  to my closet to find something to wear.
Amara! Amara! Damnit , come back here. What 's wrong with you.
Do you think it was easy for me to find out am having a baby, I was scared but I thought with you by my side we can do it. I fight back the tears in my eyes. I will do this with or without you so I think it's will simpler  ,
Don't say what I think you are about to say.
Shaking, I leaned against the brass handrail for support. I was torn between concern for him, should I stay, or leave and raised the kids by myself. Can I live without him?
I took a deep breath and left the room.
Amara! Amara. Come back here.
I cried as I made way to the door and asked Ed to called me a cab to get me to Chris quickly.
I thank Ed sincerely, and I was so grateful to the Uber driver for getting me to Chris quickly, I didn't care for the furtive looks I got from Chris doorman and the Asian lady stepping out of the elevator I was waiting for, to take me to Chris penthouse, until I stepped into the elevator I realized I wore Nathan T-shirt and still had my socks on. Barefooted.
When I reached Chris floor, I found Chris in front of the elevator.
He straighten and opened his arms to me . Come here, you poor thing.
I walked straight into him and hugged him tight . Smelling a woman's perfume.  Who's the chick that just left? don't worry about her.
Just let it out everything .
he drew me into the house and locked the door.
Nathan called. He said you might be heading this way. He wanted to make sure I was here. For what it's worth, he sounded torn up and anxious.
You wanna talk about it?
Can I get some water?
Sure, Chris went to the kitchen and get me a bottle of water.
Your brother quit my job for me, told me he wasn't happy about the pregnancy.  He couldn't even denied or lied it. Then he acted like I was nuts to talk about it.
Ah, the classics."
Chris phone started ringing, I flicked the switch on the base that turned the ringer off.
The kicker is that I told him I might have to carry this babies with or without him.
Chris brow shot up. You did ? How'd he take it?
He just stood there and said nothing. I finished the bottle of water.
Wow. You seem okay , though. No tears. Really calm. Should I be worried?"
I rubbed my belly to ease the fear that had rooted there. " No , I'll be all right. I just... I want it to work out between us. I want to be with him. But I have to consider that we might not get past this.
You re a tough cookie, amara. I'm proud of you. He helped me up and turned off the lights.
You need some rest. We will talk more tomorrow.