CHAPTER//////////////

Amaya

The next two days I have been busy with work and Nathan busy with the launch of his new hotel. Wanted to surprise him at work, since we both have been working late.
This is my first time in nathan office.
Packed some lunch for both of us.
Push the door of black entertainment office , two security guard sitting and one standing , who welcome you with a smile.
Hi,
Am Amara smith black , am here to see Mr black.
Do you have an appointment ma'am?
No, can you just let him know am here.
The two security looked at each other as he type.
Ma'am, am sorry due to an incident that happened , you will have to call Mr black your self.
Am his wife, what do you mean?
Am sorry ma'am, but that was the instructions given to us.
I can see the other security guard is already moving towards me.
Okay,  I called john.
Not long, he came down.
Mrs black, am so sorry for waiting.
The guard both stood up as they hear john called me .
We are so sorry ma'am, you could see the fear in there eyes.
What going on. Why do I have to call before seen him
Some one came pretending to be you and was let in.
Who was that?
I can't say ma'am.
How 'your day been? I asked him.
He smiled. Great so far.yours?
I smiled back . I've had worse
The elevator door open, a pretty red head at the reception desk, she stared at me , her wide, as we passed.
I couldn't help but be impressed with Nathan office, spacious, floor to ceiling windows over looked the city on two sides. While a wall of glass faced the rest of the office space. It was different from our home. The opaque wall opposite the massive desk was covered in flat screen watching a show from one of his stations.
Mr black, Nathan was on the phone when we enter his office.
What! john ,
I peep behind john.
Hold on ,
Hold my calls, john .
Yes sir.
Nathan hit a button on his desk that closed the doors then another that frosted the clear glass wall, effectively shielding us from his employees.
He held up one finger to me to let me know he be another minute. I responded by nodding. His tone was clipped and impatient as he told the person on the other end of the phone that they should be able to finish the job before the hotel open.

Am not coming there, if I do come over every one will be fired . So deal with it. He said with quiet authority to whoever was on the phone.
I looked around his office and I found a washroom hidden behind panel door.
Walked towards him ;grinning, I sauntered over his desk and hopped on to it. Curling my finger with my hair.
Waiting will set us back. Stop talking. I have something time sensitive I need to attend to. Fix what needs to be fix and report back to me tomorrow.
Amara, what are you _"
I held up one hand to cut him off. Before you reprimand me Mr black.
Just wanted to surprise you, I have been a bad lawyer, who has abandoned her clients for another. I think I should be given another chance.
His gaze narrowed as he studied me, assessing the situation.
Did I ask to change my attorney ? Mrs black?
I shook my head and looked up at him  beneath my lashes. I could see the lingering frustration from his phone call fading away.
Hopping down from the desk, I sidled closer and smooth his tie. Can we work something out? I could still be of help.
He caught me by the hips, we could , I could only consider you .
Cupping his cock in my hands,I fondled him through his slacks. Can I reapply my self. I could demonstrate some of the ways I'm uniquely qualified to help you.
I let the button of my blazer dress, nathan was hard. Such initiative, mrs black. But my next meeting is less than thirty minutes away. Also I'm not accustomed to ....
With my lips to his jaw. If you think I will not be able to make you come, you 'll have to revisit and revise
I freed his button.
Amara, he breathed, his eyes hot and tender.
John , I will be late for my meeting. Hold all calls till am done.
Yes Mr black.
I reached inside his boxer briefs and wrapped my hands around him. I offered up my lips for a kiss. He obliged me.
I want you, he growled.
I sank to my knees , pulling his pants down enough to give him the access I needed.
He exhale harshly. Amara what are you _"
My lips over the wide crown. He reached back for the edge of his desk,
I held . I shoved him deeper almost to the back of my throat. I felt the vibration ripple through his entire body. 
lick it .
Aroused by the command. I took his cock out and spat on it , fisting him with one hand. I hollowed my cheeks and drew rhythmically.
I wanted to drive him crazy. He made a sounds.
"God Amara , your mouth is so inviting . Keep sucking. Like that hard and deep.