Chapter///////////////////////////////////////

Nathan began to move in a slow, lazy rhyme. You like to squeezed my ass and yank me deeper when you 're close to coming. Makes me so damn hard when you go wild like that, when you show me how much you love how I feel inside you."
Not fair, I moaned, knowing he was deliberately provoking me. The cadence of his raspy voice was perfect timed with the relentless surging of his hips. You 're torturing me.
Nathan knew my body so well. He was expertly stroking his cock inside me , rubbing over and over. Rolling his hips , he screwed into me, exploiting other spots. I made A plaintive sound, on fire for him. My fingers cramped with the grip I had on my pillow. My head thrashing against the driving orgasm. He could get me there just by rubbing inside me, the only man who 'd ever skilled enough to give me an intense vaginal orgasm.
Don't come," he repeated, his voice hoarse. Make it last.
"I c-can't .it feels too good . God Nathan... Tears leaked out the corner of my eyes.
God , oh amara. I must have wished for you so hard and so often you had no choice but to come true.
Please , I begged softly. Slow down.
Please, I pleaded again, trembling with the effort to stave off my building climax. I'm going to come if you don't slow down.
Is this what you have been working towards since yesterday, his gaze was hot on my face, with a dreamy smile that could lure me to hell.
Angel, one more and you.... He kissed me deeply reverently, licking deep into my mouth.
Yes... Yeees I moaned.
Come for me , he coaxed , quickening his pace. Come angel.
The orgasm struck me like a blow , shocking my system with overload of sensation.  I cried out sound of agonized pleasure, then with his name. Chanting it over and over.
Touch me, he rasped, as I fell apart beneath him. Hold me.
Freed from his command to hold the pillow, I bound him to sweat - slick body with arms and legs. He pounded deep and hard driving strenuously towards his climax.
He came  with a growl, his head thrown back as he spurted into me for long time. I held him until our bodies cooled and our breathing evened.
When Nathan finally rolled off me , he didn't go far .he wrapped himself around my back.
I turned towards Nathan,  he caressed my side from breast to hips and back gently. Looking into his eyes
This is the man I loved this was the man whose body gave me pleasure, whose thoughtfulness move me over and over again.
Angel, what time is Chris coming over?
Shoot, I checked the time it was quarter past six and Chris said eight or nine. I have alot to prepare .
I rushed up to get cleaned up and dressed before going down to cook.
You know we could just ordered something angel.
Order a nice desert for us please, I yelled across the bathroom.
Okay.

Chris and his date arrived just as dinner was coming out of the oven.
Hey guys, Chris said , following Nathan back to the kitchen.
Wow , something smelled amazing in here.
I hope you and your date are hungry.
Am starving , glad you two have made up , Chris whispered to my ear .
I grinned.
Priya , you met my brother Nathan black.
This is  his wife, my beautiful sister amara black.
It nice to see you again.
You two known each other?
We saw each other yesterday , sorry you had to see me like that.
Oh I totally understand,  some time we just need our space.