𝟭𝟱

AIMEE

"It was nice meeting you, Mr. Harmon." Mr. Hyde said and shook his hand. The meeting finished and I let out a breath. Finally.

Thankfully everything went well.

The only thing that bothered me was how some of the women were checking out Mr. Hyde. Of course they would, he was a handsome man. I mean, I didn't have a right to be mad but couldn't help it. A sense of jealousy was forming in my chest.

It's not your place to be jealous Aimee.

"As well, Mr. Hyde." Mr. Harmon smiled and extended his hand to me. We shook hands and said goodbye. Brett showed us out of the boardroom.

He was not lifting his head and I kind of felt bad for the way Mr. Hyde reacted earlier.

We got out of the building and went to his car. "And finally is done." He sighed and started the car. "Yes, now we only have the meeting on Friday." I fixed my skirt and put on the seatbelt.

I was exhausted. We traveled for five hours and then went to the meeting immediately. I was hungry, tired, and sleepy. My feet were killing me since I was not used to wearing heels. I only wore them occasionally. All I wanted to do was lay and just relax.

The drive was silent and peaceful. I loved the way the trees decorated the side of the road. The sky was murky and cloudy. I was living my Twilight fantasy. What else could I ask for? I made a promise to myself, that I was going to make Mr. Hyde watch Twilight with me. The weather and the atmosphere were perfect for it.

Also, we didn't have anything else to do.

"Are you hungry?" His voice brought me back from my daydreaming.

"Yes actually." More like starving. I haven't eaten anything properly since breakfast. We did buy some food on the way here, but I was too nervous to eat.

"I'll cook something. I told Mrs. Alyssa to buy some ingredients. She's the lady who takes care of the house." He cooks as well? Is there anything he can't do?

I mean I was hungry, so I was not going to complain about who cooks.

We continued with our ride and after fifteen minutes we arrived. The sun was setting since it was already past 6 pm.

I went to my room and took a shower and dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. I dried my hair as best as I could. My hair was thick so I was never able to completely dry it.

I got out of the room and went to the main space. Mr. Hyde was in the kitchen cooking. His hair was damp and he was dressed in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

My mouth shaped an "O" and I just stared at him like a creep. He effortlessly moved around the kitchen, his arm muscles flexing each time he moved. He noticed me standing and he smiled at me. Literally smiled. "I already started. It will be ready in half an hour."

Say something, Aimee, you look stupid.

My subconsciousness said. And I just realized I was gaping at him. "Okay... do you maybe need help with something, Mr. Hyde?" I started walking towards him.

There was a smirk plastered on his beautiful face. "Yeah, but first. Call me by my name, you don't have to be so formal all the time. And yes you can help." he pointed at the potatoes. "You can cut those."

"Sure..." I looked at him.

"Just Leo." He flipped the steak on the pan.

"Sure, Leo." His name left my lips for the first time in all three years. I know his name is Leonardo but it was weird for me to say his name out loud. He was my boss after all.