𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

AIMEE

A blush covered my cheeks when I looked at myself in the mirror.

A few days ago, I ordered lingerie from a website that popped up on my instagram. They had all these cute sets and I decided to buy one for myself.

I mostly wore basic underwear, sometimes I bought something more risky but that's it.

It has been two weeks since me and Leo moved into our own house and everything has been perfect.

Only one thing.

Leo has been extremely busy with work. He was always tired and my heart broke for him. He had so many meetings and I just wanted him to relax. He had a new assistant. A male one, he didn't want a female one because he said that it would feel like he's disrespecting me. Maybe I would have minded if he did have another woman in his office, but he never even considered the option of a female assistant.

And I was happy.

He always took my feelings into consideration wherever he was making decisions, sometimes even if they didn't affect me.

So tonight, I wanted to make him feel good. But looking at the lingerie, I felt funny. It looked like it was two sizes smaller on me.

It was black one-piece with barely anything covering up. There were lacy flowers on the bra that covered only my nipples and the bottom half was made from sheer material and there were few exact flowers on the stomach.

But it didn't matter, I was going to wear it anyways.

For my face I did clean light makeup with blush pink lipgloss and added a blush on my cheeks in the same color.

My cheeks were permanently pink in Leo's presence. It's not like the blush was going to do anything.

For my hair, I did luscious lose waves and let it fall down my back. Leo loved when my hair was down.

I put a perfume on and put on the silky black robe over. I didn't want him to see the lingerie immediately.

Even though he has seen me with underwear and even without one, I still felt nervous.

He was supposed to be here in ten minutes and I paced the living room while my heart was beating like crazy.

I went to our room again and made sure that everything was in place. I was also going to fill up the bathtub. Looking at the mirror, I took another glance at myself.

Okay, my legs were shiny since I shaved them and my hair was still in bouncy waves.

Just as I tied the robe, there was a knock on the door.

It was him.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. There he stood, his tie was loosened and his hair was disheveled. My baby was tired.

"Welcome home, Leo." I tried to say it without sounding nervous but my voice betrayed me.

What if he's not in the mood and just wants to sleep?

I pushed off those thoughts aside and took of his suit jacket from his hand.

"Hi baby." He said and leaned to give me a kiss.

His eyes traveled down my body and he bit his lip. "What are you hiding over here." He tried to pull the tie but I stopped him.

"No, you'll see later. Now let's go to the living room." I smacked his hand and he gave me a pleading look before doing what I said.

We went to the living room and I ushered him to sit on the sofa. He did that and spread his legs while putting his arms on the back of the sofa and leaning his head back.

My mouth watered of how good he looked even being exhausted.

He then lifted his head and looked at me with hooded eyes. They roamed over my body again and this time I slowly pulled the tie and loosened the robe.

I never left his eyes and he never looked away.

Slowly and sensually, I pushed the robe off me and I let it fall on the floor around me.

Leo's breath hitched and his mouth opened but he didn't say a word. I inched towards him and lowered myself on his lap.

"Hi." I said with a giggle but Leo's eyes darkened and he gulped audibly.

"Zaria what are you doing to me?" He tried to put his hands on me but I didn't let him.

"No keep your hands where they were." Groaning, he did what I told him to do and looked at my lips.

"I just want you to relax, baby." I said while lifting my hands and massaging his temples in slow, gentle motions.

I did it with so much care and love. He closed his eyes and I placed a light kiss on his lips. A throaty groan escaped his mouth and I felt him get hard underneath me.

Smile played on my lips when I saw how tightly he was gripping the back of the sofa. Then I moved my kisses down his neck and massaged his shoulders.

"Zaria please." He whispered.

"Shh, just relax." I placed open mouthed kisses on his jaw and neck. Torturing him with my touches.

After few minutes, all of the self control he had, was gone. He grabbed my face and gave me a rough lustful kiss. It was dominating and hard. Slow and passionate. Our lips moved in sync and it soon turned into more heated and loud kissing. His hands roamed over my body and tugged on the straps of the lingerie.

He moved his lips down my jaw, neck and then my shoulders and chest. He left open mouthed kisses and tugged on the bra as well.

"Wait not here. I planned something for you in our bedroom." Just as I said the words he stood up with me in his hands and basically ran to our room.

I had put candles, lights and flowers all over the room and I was going to fill the bath as well, but it seems like Leo had a different plan.

He placed me down next to the bed and pulled the lingerie down and then went to his knees, pulling it off completely.

I stood bare in front of him and he placed a small kiss on my stomach before he stood up and took of his shirt. He then started taking off his belt.

"Get on the bed Zaria, on all fours." His voice was raspy and held so much need. "Now."

I happily obliged and did that.

—————

"Do you even think about when we have kids?" Leo asked me. We were in the tub filled with bubbles. He was sitting In front of me, laying with his back on my chest while I was playing with his hair and occasionally massaged his head and tense shoulders.

"Yes, I do." We did talked about having kids but only maybe once. "Do you want it in the near future?"

"I don't know, if you want then yes." He caressed my legs in slow gentle motions.

"Do you want to be a daddy, Leo?" I jokingly asked.

"Yes, actually." We both laughed and I kissed his head and cheeks.

"Well if it happens then we'll be ready." He turned his head to me and gazed in my eyes.

"I can't wait to see you pregnant, baby. When you walk around with a big belly, your face glowing." He placed his hand on my stomach. "I can't wait for all of that. You'll be an amazing mom."

I smiled at him and brought his face to mine for a kiss. "And you'll be an amazing dad, Leo."

"I love you baby. So much." He rested his forehead over mine.

"And I love you even more." I circled my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. We stayed like that for a while. His hands rubbing my back and me kissing his shoulder.

"But I love you more." He said and we chuckled together.

And a bonus chapter🤭👀

If you want to see any other bonus scene just write in the comments, maybe i'll give it a try and write it.