𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

LEONARDO

"Daddy..." Soft giggles filled my ears. Small soft hands tapped my chest and face. I was tired but the giggles and the chuckles made me slowly open my eyes.

It was my little princess. She was sat on my chest with her pink pyjamas on. Her hair was all over the place and her smiled widened when she saw me open my eyes.

Our little Aurora was almost two years old. Her wavy brown hair was falling down to her shoulders, it was the same as Zaria's hair. But her eyes turned out to be like mine. Light brown that shined on the sun.

She was a very smart and intelligent kid. She loved sparkly things and I loved spoiling her with everything she wanted. All of my money was spent on her. Her toys, her clothes, her art supplies...everything.

Her light brown eyes went from me to Zaria who was sitting next to me.

She looked fucking gorgeous in her crop top and pyjama shorts. Her growing belly was bigger and bigger everyday.

Zaria was pregnant again. Even though she said she wanted to wait and not have babies so soon, we ended up here. She was in her sixth month and she looked better than ever. Her long hair was shiny and her face was glowing and chubby.

She was carrying twins.

Yes, twins.

When the doctor told us we were both shocked and scared. I mean two babies at once? That was going to be a challenge.

We already had experience with Aurora, so we'll make it work. I'll do my best in doing whatever it takes, so Zaria wouldn't feel the difficulties.

She was so excited. Buying matching clothes and accessories. Every time she went out, she would return with bags filled with baby clothes.

For this pregnancy we decided to ask about the gender and she was carrying two little boys. After our little girl, we were going to have two sons.

"Happy anniversary, Leo." Zaria said at me, flashing me her heart warming smile. Today was our two year's anniversary. Aurora stood up on the bed and started jumping.

"Baby stop, you'll fall." Zaria reached for Aurora but I stopped her.

I grabbed Aurora and took her in my arms. "Let's brush our teeth and not make mommy worried. Okay?" She nodded and circled her tiny hands around my neck and buried her face in my chest.

We got off from the bed and I placed a kiss on Zaria's head.

"I'll go and start preparing breakfast."

"Okay, we'll be right after you. I'll help you baby. Don't tire yourself." She shook her head and chuckled.

"Leo, I can do it myself." I shushed her, I didn't like when she worked a lot. She even persisted to work at her store but she saw that she couldn't do it and that her legs hurt if she stood still for too long.

"Okay, okay." She left the room and me and Aurora went to the bathroom. I sat her on the counter and took her toothbrush and squeezed some paste on it and did the same to mine.

She grabbed her brush and while brushing my teeth I helped her as well. Then we washed our face and I styled her hair in a ponytail. She had short hair, but I was still able to style it.

"Let's get you to your mommy till I take a shower. Okay princess?" I lowered her on the floor and took her little hand in mine and we walked towards the kitchen.

I heard Zaria humming to a song and she swayed her hips while flipping the pancakes for Aurora.

Her hair was down and it reached down her lower back. It was clipped half up and the bangs fell over her forehead.