𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

AIMEE
One year later...

"You look so good!" I exclaimed while looking at Evelin. It was her wedding day.

She just put on the dress and entered her bridal room. Me, my mom, Rowan's sisters, his mom were all excitedly waited for here to show us the dress.

She looked wonderful. Her dress was covered in lace and clutched to her body, it had long train and was sleeveless with a heart shaped neckline. Her light brown hair was curled and pushed back.

A bright smile was on her lips while she turned around for us to have a whole look at the dress.

"I'm so excited, I feel like I'm going to cry." She fanned her face with her hands.

"No, the crying should be left on Rowan when he sees you." Juliana, his older sister said.

"If I see him cry, I'll start crying as well." Evelin chuckled. She dabbed her under eyes with a tissue. She looked nervous, and I couldn't blame her.

I looked at the ring on my finger and thought of how this moment would feel for me when it happens.

Yes, Leo proposed to me a month after my birthday. To be honest I was expecting it, but he said that he had brought the ring even before my birthday.

I immediately said yes. How could I say no to that man. He was a dream come true. He proposed me on the roof top where we had our first official date. I loved that it was a low key proposal, just me and him. The ring was tear shaped and had diamonds all over it. It was very extravagant, but I loved it. After that, we moved into our own house, living with Leo has been a blast. He's been even more patient, more caring and more loving. Every day he tells me and shows me how much in love he is with me.

Our house was out of town, it was like the one I described to him. With a big garden and a pool because I said that I wanted to learn how to swim. There were too many rooms to count, in Leo's defense he wanted a big family.

"I want all of the rooms to will be filed with our children, Zaria."

Because he was not close with his family, he wanted ours to be always together. And I wanted that as well.

I was the maid of honor and I was dressed in a lavender colored dress. The back was exposed and it was Leo's favorite part. Of course. It was made out of silk material and it was lose fitting.

My hair was straightened and I had small heels in the same color as the dress. I caressed my growing belly.

And the next news was that I was pregnant. The four and a half month belly was finally visible. It was round and adorable.

We weren't necessarily trying to have a baby, but when I find out that I was pregnant, I couldn't be happier. I smiled at the memory of me telling Leo about it.

I looked at the fourth pregnancy test. It was positive. Again.

"Oh my God." Happy tears started to form in my eyes and I jumped up and down from excitement.

I was pregnant! Leo's going to pass out. I giggled to myself and tried to think of a way to tell him.

I couldn't wait so U planned to tell him as soon as possible. Looking through my phone to find some ideas, there was nothing that peaked my interest. I wanted a simple surprise. I guess I'll have to think of something.