𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

LEONARDO

"These are the only papers, sir." Hayden said. He was my new assistant and was quite good at his job. I missed having Zaria by my side but her decision was not to work here anymore and I respected it.

She had her own business now. A flower shop. And I was fucking proud of my girl. The shop was located about ten minutes away from our house and she was currently working, even though she was five months pregnant. I was worried but she assured me that she's fine and doesn't get too tired.

"The charity event. At what time is it?" I flipped through the pages. Tomorrow there was an event held and Zaria has been so excited to dress up and everything. And because of that, I was eager to go as well. Just to see her happy and enjoying herself.

"You have to be there at 8pm, sir." I nodded.

"Thank you Hayden, you can go." He left the room and I leaned back on the chair. Taking my glasses off, I looked at the clock. It was 3pm. Maybe I should go and surprise her at the shop.

I got up from my chair and took my jacket, keys, phone and exited my office.

"Hayden, I'm leaving. You can leave the papers for tomorrow." It was time to see my girl.

As I exited the elevator, I walked to my car and got in. First, I was going to the store to buy her some sweets, since she's been craving a lot of brownies lately.

When I went inside the store I brought couple of other things as well. I paid for everything and made my way to her.

The shop came into my view and a smile played on my lips. I fucking missed her.

Giddy to see her, I got out of the car and with long strides, I walked to the door. The first thing I noticed was a guy. More like a boy. He didn't look a day over twenty-five. They were talking about something and Zaria was laughing.

My eyebrows furrowed and I marched further in.

"Hey baby." I said a bit louder so he could hear it. He turned around and I looked him up and down. I walked around the counter and kissed her temple while circling my arm around her waist.

"Hey." She grinned at me, her beautiful eyes sparkling with joy.

"I should go, thank you." The guy said and gave us an apologist smile.

"Yes, you should go." I said with a polite voice. He turned around and quickly ran to the door.

"Leo what are you doing?" Zaria elbowed my stomach. Her pout looked adorable. She was dressed in a creamy white, knitted body -com dress and her hair was down. She looked mesmerising.

Her face was glowing and radiating. Her belly was more visible and, fuck she looked sexy.

"What?" I acted like I didn't know what she was referring to. Yes I was jealous, so what? She was my fiancé after all. And it made me raging mad when I saw other man around her.

"You can't just do that to my clients." She smiled and shook her head. I cupped her face and I gazed into her eyes.

"Give me a kiss, baby. And I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes playfully and lifted herself on her top toes to give me a kiss.

She tasted sweet. Her lips moved with mine and I had the urge to lift her up, get her in the car and take her straight home.

She pulled away but I brought her face back to mine capturing her lips in an opened mouthed kiss, again. Our tongues melted together and I sucked her bottom lip.

She giggled. "Leo, sto..." I had no intention on stopping. Fuck I missed her. And our baby.

Her laughs filled the place now and we pulled away. He lips were swollen and she looked ravishing.