𝟮𝟴

AIMEE

"Be careful, baby." Leo shouted from behind me.

It was June 21st. And tomorrow on 22nd, was my birthday.

My feet carried me as fast as they could towards the lake house. We decided that we were going to spend the day here, all by ourselves. My family was going to host a dinner the next week, so today and tomorrow was just for me and Leo.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes, we were finally here.

The place where everything started. Where our first kiss was.

I placed the bag on the floor and marched further in. Mrs. Alyssa has cleaned the house and brought us food.

Because it was summer, the house was filled with sun light. I heard Leo's shoes on the wooden floor behind me. He brought the suitcase inside and put them in the hallway.

"Which room are we going to take?" I spun around and faced Leo.

"Mine." I nodded and walked there, taking the suitcase from the hallway with me. The last time we were here I didn't step into his room.

It was bigger than the one I stayed in. It had a king sized bed with a dark wooden frame in the middle. The windows covered the whole opposite wall and there was a bathtub placed beside it.

The other walls were painted in dark blue, on the left side there was a door that lead to a walking closet and a bathroom.

"This one is so much nicer than the one I stayed in." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and tilted my head to look at him.

"It all yours now, baby. You can use whatever room you want." He caressed my arm up and down with the back of his fingers.

"We're definitely staying in this one." I pointed to the tub. "And we're definitely using that one tonight."

A smirk played on his lips. "I'm not saying no to that."

"I knew you'd say that. You can never say no to me Mr. Hyde and you know that." I stood on my tip toes and grazed my lips on his.

"No, I can't, Miss Managold." Before he could lean and kiss me, I smiled and pulled away.

He furrowed his eyebrows before grabbing my neck and smashing his lips on mine. The kiss was brutal and his tongue darted out, running over my bottom lip.

He fisted my hair, making me whimper in pleasure. He used that opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. He tasted, sucked and kissed my lips.

His moan reached my ears, making me deepen the kiss.

Out of no where, his phone rang. Groaning, he pulled away. He wiped my swollen lips with his thumb, while he sank his teeth onto his bottom lip.

"Don't ever pull away from me. Yeah?" Humming I nodded, too dizzy to use my voice. Before taking his phone out of his pocket, he placed a kiss on my forehead and left the room.

Giggling to myself I jumped on the bed. I was living my dream.

Leo was on the phone for about ten minutes so I used that time to change my clothes and put on a summer dress. The heat was killing me.