Chapter 28

MATURE CONTENT

*this chapter took me a heck of a time to write and it was sooooo difficult please shower some love <3*

-----------

Iris

As soon as Reece takes the handbrake up outside the building, I click the seatbelt off and quickly get out of the seat and Reece surprisingly lets me as I sit back down on the passenger side, trying to control my breathing.

He slowly drives down into the basement of the building, glancing at me with a hard look in his eyes before pulling into a parking space in the corner. The minute he shuts off the engine and finishes parking I shoot out the seat and shut the door close, some instinct in me telling me to run away and run fast.

I'm a bit too slow for him though, because as soon as I'm out the door Reece had already anticipated my move and gotten out, getting to my side faster than I thought possible. The darkness of the basement makes it all the more menacing when he backs me into the door of the back seat, opening it behind me and picking me up by the waist. Reece hauls me into the seat and climbs in behind me, the loud slam of the door sounding like the final decider of my faith.

I can hear him breathing fast like me as I try to move back towards the end of the seat. Reece drags me forcefully towards him before I can get far, throwing me over his lap so that I'm straddling him, his eyes impossibly dark on me.

Before I can catch my breath he pulls me in hard, hand on the back of my neck. Almost like an inevitable explosion, our lips meet midway as he forces mine open and kisses the life out of me. Using his hand he angles my head so he can kiss me harder and deeper, his other large palm grabbing onto my thigh.

"Where were you running away to Iris," Reece says in between kisses, his breathing erratic like mine.

"Away from you." I suck in a breath in between his kisses as he moves down to my neck.

"And why would you do such a thing?"

"I-I don't know, instinct maybe." I gasp as he bites my skin.

"Don't do it ever again." He whispers in warning near my ear before, unexpectedly, he throws me down on the seat and crashes his lips into mine again, pulling my leg upwards till his waist.

Reece moves down and flicks open the button of my jeans quickly. I don't realize what he's about to do, lost in a haze of lust as I've never felt before he yanks my jeans down with force and I feel his breath shudder out on my bare pussy. I subconsciously thank whichever devil made me skip wearing panties today.

My back bows off the seat and my hands grab his hair when suddenly his tongue is on me, fingers separating my flesh like he's about to dig into a meal.

"Oh god, Reece!" I cry out, hanging on to him for dear life. His other palm comes up to take one of the cups of my top down, flicking my nipple in an almost painful manner. I can feel the roughness of his stubble on my thigh, scratching at the soft skin. Looking down at his broad shoulders fully clothed, his large hand on my breast and his mouth feasting on a part of me no man has ever seen before makes me almost giddy with arousal.

The sensation is just too much as his fingers join in with his tongue, driving me absolutely mad. He must encounter tightness he hasn't felt before because almost immediately he goes completely still, looking up at me.

"Some part of me knew this but still Iris, don't tell me you've never had someone in this sweet cunt?" His voice comes out strained and dark like I've never heard it before. I can only answer by shaking my head, too lost in the sensations, and I hear a low growl from the back of his throat before he dives into me again, tongue flicking at my sensitive spots.