"Emma's my mom!"

a/n so hello, this is my first time writing on this account, I made a new one and decided to write a new story, I hope you enjoy it as i've been thinking about writing it for a while :)

also unlike most stories that follow the same storyline I will not be quoting the characters word for word as I can not remember every little bit from the show, even though it's my favourite!

Alex's pov:
I was eating some cereal, while watching tv out the box when my sister walked in. She had just finished her shift as a bail bonds person, she's out pretty much most of the day and gets back late with her job. I like to wait for her to get back. "hey Em" I said not taking my eyes of the tv. "hi" she replied taking off her high heels. I turned to look at her and she had a red dress on and her hair all curled. "you look nice, I thought you just had work?" I asked. "I did, it was a cover Al" she replied. Al is her nickname for me, as I call her Em. It's something we've always done. She came and sat across from me on the island. I turned around to the bench and picked something up "I have a surprise!"

"god what is it?" she asked laughing. I then brought over 2 little cupcakes, with candles in as I tried to find the lighter I put in my pocket just before she arrived. "awh this is sweet Al" she said smiling. I lit one candle and passed that cupcake to her, then lit the candle on the other cupcake and brought it to me. "happy birthday sis" I said "happy birthday" she replied, then we both closed our eyes and blew out the candles. As if on cue the doorbell rings. I look at Emma confused. "we weren't expecting anyone we're we?" I asked her. "not that i'm aware of" she said scooping some of the icing from her cupcake and putting it into her mouth, while I walked to the door.

I moved Emma's heels that she had left right in the way of the door, then opened it. I looked down to see a young boy there. "hello" he said smiling with what looked like a book in his hand. I look out either side of the hallway to see if there were any adults with him, but there was no one. "hi kid" I said confused. "are you Emma?" he asked. "nope that's my sister, why do you need her?" I asked much more confused as he knew the name of my sister? "so you must be Alexandra!" he exclaimed. "okay kid, are you a spy or something?" I said kneeling down to his height. "how do you know who my sister and I are?" I questioned. "Emma's my mom!" he smiled.

I was completely baffled by this point. "is she in there?" he asked looking behind me. he then moved passed me and walked in. "woooh buddy, where are you going?" I said shutting the door then going to find him. he was sat next to Emma and she looked gobsmacked. "I don't have a son" she said looking at me as I walked towards them. "yes you do, you gave up a baby 10 years ago" he explained. Emma and I then realised. "can you give me a second?" she said walking towards the bathroom, then shutting the door behind her. "I'm Henry by the way!" she said smiling. "where did you come from Henry?" I asked, siting where I was before he came in. "your sister" he said, not getting what I meant. "yes yes I understand that but, where do you live? how are you here?" I clarified. "I live in Storybrooke, and I got a bus" he said and then Emma came out the bathroom. "who do you live with?" I asked turning my attention back to Henry. "my mom, but she's awful" he said. "she can't be awful, and we've got to take you back to her" Emma said. "no you can't!" he refused.

"kid we have to" I said softly. "we'll have to call the cops if you don't" Emma said a bit harsher. "i'll just tell them you kidnapped me" he smiled like he hadn't just brought up kidnapping. "and they'd believe you-" I started. "because i'm your birth mother" Emma finished. "Henry, where is Storybrooke?" I asked. "I can take you!" He smiled, "as long as you both come" he said looking at both of us. I looked at Emma for reassurance, she nodded. "let's get to the car then" Emma said.

a/n hi I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter, i'm really happy with it, feel free to leave comments or ideas, in the next part we will meet Regina and obviously everyone else in Storybrooke but yeah :)