"the hot mayor"

a/n sooo I kinda left the last chapter on a cliffhanger so sorry for that but enjoy ahaha

Alex pov:
It was a short kiss, but meaningful, we both wanted it for a while, so why not just do it?

she looked at me, with a smile, I love it when she smiles. "i'll see you later, my queen" I said fake bowing as I walked over to my sister who just watched what happened. I started squealing, and Emma did too. she doesn't like Regina, that's obvious, but we always are happy for one and other!!

"check you out" she smiled at me, proud. "let's get back to Mary-Margret and tell her" I said, a skip in my step. We arrived at the apartment and I walked over to Mary-Margret and she started "was everything okay at the mines?" she asked. "something with Henry, but it's all good now" I smiled at her. "what's your grin for?" she asked me, returning the smile. "she kissed Regina" Emma blurted. "no way!" Mary-Margret exclaimed. I nodded and she hugged me. "i'm so happy for you!!" she said.

"does this mean you two are a thing?" Emma asked me. "I don't really know to be honest" I giggled. "it definitely does!"    Mary-Margret smiled, happy for me. "i'll have to speak to her" I told them. "oOoOo" they both laughed.

we had dinner and decided to sit down and watch a movie. (for obvious reasons they don't have disney+ or disney at all for that matter in storybrooke) we decided to watch The Hunger Games (tried to think of a movie that had none of the actors in, hope there isn't any)

"this is a bit of a gruesome movie" Mary-Margret says putting a pillow over her face when they show people killing one and other. "that's why it's so good" Emma and I said at the same time, which made all three of us laugh. this was nice. Emma and I never really had anyone else but each other before coming to storybrooke. Now we have Mary-Margret who funnily enough is meant to be our mother according to Henry, but she really is the sweetest person.

"i'm gonna get a drink" I said getting up and pouring myself a glass of orange juice from the fridge. my phone was on the side on charge, so I just looked at it while I was there. Regina had messaged me.

free tomorrow? x

eeeekkkk. I know we're talking very fast, but it just feels right. I don't know wether it's love yet, but I do know I definitely like her. I replied with

always for you x

who have I turned into, I sound as confident as my sister. she's always been the more confident of us both, she would always stick up for me when I got picked on in school for living in a foster home. as i've said, we didn't always live together but we always had each other's backs, and we always will have.

"ditching us for Regina, Al?" Emma asked me seeing me on my phone. "no, she just asked if I was free tomorrow" I smiled sitting back down with them. "make sure to tell her, if she does anything to you she's getting her face sm-" I cut Emma off before she would get aggressive and probably scare Mary-Margret. "yes, calm down Em" I said putting my hand on her arm and laughing. "is Emma the older twin?" Mary-Margret asked. "we don't know, I think we've always assumed she is" I told her "our parents didn't care enough to even take us to a hospital, the only thing they did was leave us with blankets with our names on" Emma told her, she nodded.

we finished the hunger games and decided to wait another day to start the next one otherwise Mary-Margret may have gone into cardiac arrest. "i'm gonna get to bed" Emma said. "night Em" I smiled at her. "goodnight Emma" Mary-Margret said as Emma left to our room.

I woke up to Emma's alarm going off. "turn it of" I said flapping my arms around to try stop the sound. "Em!" I shouted still not opening my eyes. "mmm" Emma hummed. She sat up and turned her phone off. "ughhh, now i'm awake" I said taking all the covers away from my sister. "oi!!" she shouted back and took the covers off me. "hey!" I shouted. then we both burst out laughing. I sighed once more then reached for my phone. I had one message, from REGINA

meet me at Granny's at 10:45am x

yes yes yes yes yes. I look what time it is and it is 10:35am. "shit" I cursed. "what's up with you?" Emma asked as I got up and started going through the wardrobe. "i'm going out" I said getting out a black nike tracksuit and a little black crop top to go underneath the hoodie. "with whom may I ask my dearest sister?" Emma said giggling. "the hot mayor" I said putting the crop top on and joggers. "ew" she cringed.

I sat on the little desk in the corner of the room with a mirror on it. I began to dutch braid my hair, and within 5 minutes I was done. "your very speedy to get to your date" she said putting her phone on her bedside table and looking at me. "it's not a date" I said walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I then came back and put my black and white nike jordan's on.

"message me if you need me Em" I said leaving. It is 10:42am, I should be able to get there in time.

a/n AAAHHH