"bye Alex!"

a/n hi guys!!

Alex pov:
we walked over to their booth and I smiled at the two of them. Regina returned the smile, and moved along so I could sit beside her. Henry did the same for Emma, and she sat beside him.

At first we all just kind of sat there. Emma smiling at Henry, then giving Regina a dirty look. Regina doing the same, then they repeated this but with me. "wow this isn't awkward at all guys" I giggled. they both looked around trying to not say something nasty to each other in front of Henry. "hey buddy, why don't you go get yourself a hot chocolate" I said passing him a 5 dollar bill. He grinned, took the money, climbed over my sister, and went to order his drink at the counter. "now, you two" I said turning to them, I didn't talk too loud, as I didn't want Henry over hearing our conversation.

"you need to get along, your both in Henry's life, and your both his mother, either by blood or by love right?" I started. "Em, you've got to realise, Henry has grown up with Regina, she is his mother" I told my sister, then I turned to look at Regina. "and Regina, Emma is his mother by blood, and I know you don't like it, but she is now going to be apart of his life" I told her, softer than I told Emma, but still with meaning in my voice. "you both need to make it work for that kid, he doesn't need you two arguing" I told them, they just sighed and nodded.

I knew it wouldn't last very long, but it needed to be said. We sat in silence until Henry came back over and Emma budged along, so he could sit beside her. We started casual conversation, mainly about Henry, as that was a topic Regina and Emma could both agree on. "no way!" I exclaimed after Henry told me how many marvel comics he had read. I felt a hand slowing rest on my thigh, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Regina smirking.

She raised her hand further and further up my thigh till it was right at the top of my leg. I kept talking as usual, when Ruby came over. "hey guys, can I get you another round of drinks?" she asked. We hadn't had alcoholic drinks, we just had coffee's, hot chocolates and for me, apple juices. "no thanks Ruby, we'll be heading off soon" I told her smiling. I felt the grip Regina's hand had on my thigh grew tighter, as I was talking to Ruby.

Ruby walked away, and we all got our things and stood up, I walked over to the door waiting for everyone else, when Ruby said "bye Alex!" I smiled back. "bye Ruby" I told her, when I felt an arm snake around the side of my waist, and pull me into them. I looked to my right, it was Regina, she opened the door and practically dragged me with her. wow, was she jealous? we weren't even together so she couldn't be jealous right?

a/n hope this chapter was okay im trying to get a bit more action in!!