"yet?"

a/n enjoy.....

Alex pov:
We walked out of Granny's, Regina's hand still had a firm grip on my waist. "Ruby's gone you can let go now" I whispered in her ear, as Emma and Henry walked out the door. she blushed, and let go.

Emma and Henry caught up with us and we started walking. "i'm going back to the apartment Al, you coming?" Emma asked me, as we were on the cut off to go to the apartment. "i'll walk these two home, then i'll come back" I told her, giving her a hug, she nodded. Henry gave Emma a hug, then Emma left. We continued walking. Henry walked in front of us, and Regina took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"is Alex coming in?" Henry asked his mom as we got to the door. "if she wants to, she's welcome to" she smiled at me. "thanks for the offer, but i'm at work tomorrow, and I need to be up early" I told them. "i'll see you tomorrow Alex!!" Henry said, giving me a hug then running upstairs. Regina turned to me "you can stay tonight if you like?"

"I would love to, but not tonight" I told her, letting go of her hand. I went on my top toes and kissed her. she put her hands around my waist and I reached to her neck. It started as a gentle kiss, but became more passionate. we were kissing until we each needed air. I just smiled at her, she kissed my cheek and went to turn into her home. "Regina?" I called for her. "yes?" she asked turning around. "i'll see you tomorrow" I winked at her, walking away.

It's not a far walk from Regina's house to the apartment so I took a slow stroll. The sun began to set, as I walked down the cut to get to the apartment I then saw David. "hi David" I waved at him, he was sat on the curb so I sat next to him. "hi Alex" he smiled. "why are you sat on a curb?" I asked him. "I don't even know, I don't know anything anymore" he sighed. "I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you, not remembering your life before the coma" I put my hand on his shoulder.

he just sighed and stood up. He put a hand out for me to help me up and I took it. "I can walk you home if you like David?" I offered. "it's okay, I should be fine" he smiled at me. "okay, night David" I waved at him as he walked away. "goodnight Alex"

I walked into the apartment and I was greeted with Emma and Mary-Margret eating carbonara. I walked over and sat on the table with them. "there's more food in the pan on there if you want some" Mary-Margret said twirling some pasta onto her fork. "thanks, I might get some later" I told her. "make sure you do" Emma told me sternly, before taking a sip of her water.

she's worried if I wait to have food I might slip back into my old habits of not eating, which I won't do. It wasn't how I looked or anything, I just stopped eating. Sometimes I didn't like the way I looked, or sometimes I just thought it was pointless to eat. I went through a time in my life that was really rough and I just thought eating was something that I didn't need to bother with. I got ill because of it, and I had to pay out so much money for medicine. Emma wasn't bothered about paying out the money, she was bothered about me, she doesn't want me getting sick again. sometimes I think I should just stop eating, but it's not that I don't like food, I love food honestly. just in that foster home, I didn't have Emma, no parents, so I would never leave my room, I would sit there all day not eating.

I nodded to her, got up and put some pasta on my plate. I then sat down with the other two woman on the table. "I saw you and Regina got very handsy with each other when we were walking back" Emma raised an eyebrow at me. "she got touchy as soon as I started talking to Ruby, I think she was jealous, but Regina and I aren't even a thing yet" I sighed. "yet?" Mary-Margret giggled. "are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" Emma asked me rolling her eyes. I know she doesn't like Regina, but she wants me to have what makes me happy , and right now, it's Regina that does that.

"I might do, I want to wait for the right time" I told them.

a/n I am sorry this chapter went into a deep topic, I just wanted to add some more backstory to the character, as it's something i'm familiar with.

!! if anyone is struggling with anything or needs someone to talk to im always here, my messages are always open!!