"I wonder why?"

a/n so more people are reading this story, yay! I appreciate it so much

but side question, does anyone else like the hunger games? specially Katniss Everdeen, i'm thinking of writing a story for her, so just let me know!

now back to the story :)

Alex pov:
I left the room and walked over to Regina who was in what looked like the guest bedroom. "it seems freezing in here" she said confused. "I wonder why?" I asked, knowing why. "if it gets too cold just tell me, the bathroom is right through there" she pointed to the on-suit. "and let me get you some pyjamas" she said walking out of the room and I sat on the edge of the bed. jesus it was cold in here. "here you go, they're clean, I washed them last night" She told me passing some silk pyjamas, with lace on the edges. I smiled and thanked her for them.

"i'll leave you to it, if you need me my room is that one over there" she pointed to her room then left. I don't even think I could be in this room any longer it's so cold. I got up to try start moving and I stood in the bathroom, it wasn't as cold in there so I decided to get changed in there. I kept my bra on under the pyjama top, as I normally take it off when I'm warm, but right now I need it for layers because it's so cold. I ran my hands under the warm tap and splashed it on my face, to warm me up. I then got under the covers and opened my phone to a few messages off Emma. I do message other people, it's just Emma messages me to find out what i'm doing every second of every day.

Henry said he had a plan for you and Regina, what happened?
did anything happen?
are you ignoring me?
wow your getting blocked

I rolled my eyes at her child like behaviour and replied with

he's turned off the heating in my room somehow, and now i'm freezing to death

she responded with

ohhh, to make you get into her room, he's a clever kid

Emma and I had a few back and forth messages of her telling me to go in if I wanted to and me telling her I was too scared until she told me she was going to bed, I looked at the time and it was 11:52pm great, I can't go into her room at this time!

I tried to get to sleep for what felt like forever, I looked at my phone and it was 12:01am amazing. I decided to face my fears and I got out of the bed, leaving my phone and walking to Regina's room. The door was already slightly open, so I just opened it more and walked in. She must have already been awake as she looked at me almost immediately. "sorry to wake you" I apologised. "don't be I was already awake" she whispered, and sat up in bed. "what's wrong?" she asked me, in a whispered tone. "it's a bit cold in that room, we'll extremely cold" I said to her. "come here" she said moving the covers back on the other side of the bed. I tried my best not to run into that bed. I put the door back how I found it and walked over to her bed and got in.

she laid back down beside me and I whispered "thank you" I couldn't see very much as it was dark now the door was almost fully closed, but I could see the outline of her signature smirk I had seen oh so many times now. "no problem" she whispered. I turned to face the other way tried to sleep. It had been about 10 minutes and I still wasn't asleep. I kept fidgeting by accident, I don't mean to. then I felt an arm wrap around my waist and rest on my chest, and a leg go over my body, just above my hip. I stoped moving and just relaxed. I could hear Regina snicker a little at how fast I stopped moving at her touch.

I could definitely get to sleep now

a/n sorry this is such a short chapter i'll try make the next update a bit longer!