"whyyyy"

a/n like I said at the end of the last chapter, i've been busy with my theatre group musical, so i'm trying to upload as much as I can :)

Alex pov:
The school day came to an end, and the students began leaving. "hey Alex" Henry tapped my back. "yeah buddy" I said turning and kneeling town to his size. "are you walking home with me?" he asked. "if you want me to bud" I smiled. "yes please!" he exclaimed. "oki doki little man, let's get going then" I said. we said goodbye to Mary-Margret and began walking to Henry's house.

"bye Henry!" I said as he walked into the gate. "aren't you coming in?" he asked. "oh I wouldn't want to just invite myself" I told him. "but i'm inviting, and plus I don't mind if you kiss my mom" he smiled taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. "Henry-" I stopped talking when the door opened and it was Regina. "well hello" she smiled at us both. "are you coming in?" she asked walking away from the door. I walked in, Henry walking after me.

"i'm just dropping Henry off" I told Regina. "okay, have a drink at least" she said taking my hand in hers and walking me to the seat I always sit on. I giggled and sat down. "one drink" I said, she raised and eyebrow and turned to get the glasses from her cupboard. "were you working today?" I asked her. "yes, half the day at work in the morning, then at home for the afternoon" she told me. "and I saw you were at your job?" she smiled at me. "yep!" I smiled back.

she poured wine in both glasses then brought them over, she sat on her usual seat then passed one of the glasses over to me. "thank you" I said taking a sip. "any plans for tonight?" she asked me. "I think we are going to watch the second Hunger Games movie" I told Regina. "you?" I asked, taking another sip.

"maybe watch something with Henry, if he doesn't sneak off to see your sister" she rolled her eyes on the last part. I nodded and smiled, taking yet another sip of my drink. "so I want to ask you about               us-" Regina started but Henry ran down the stairs. "mom! mom!" he shouted. "yes sweetheart" Regina sighed. "can I go out?" he asked. "no" she told him. "whyyyy?" he asked. "because, I'm your mother and I said so" she said taking a drink of her wine.

she knew he was going to see Emma. that's why she said no. I can tell. "whatever" he shrugged and walked off. "Emma doesn't mean any harm you know" I turned to Regina. "yeah definitely" she said sarcastically. "she really doesn't, she just wants to get to know him" I told her. "she wants my son Alexandra" she rolled her eyes. she's never called me Alexandra before.

"what were you going to say before Henry came down?" I asked her. "yes" she paused.

"us"

a/n sorry this is so short