"you two"

a/n hi guys

Alex pov:
I walked out of the shoe store, and walked a bit more until I reached Mr Gold's Pawnshop. im guessing it was Mr Gold that I have met a few times before, and he was a character let's say.

a little bell rang as I walked in and there was no one on the front desk when I looked so I decided to just walk around. There was many things in here, it was weird but this shop felt like I had a connection with it. I walked over to a unicorn mobile set, there was two, a blue and a purple. they were cute, I put my hand up to touch one, when I heard a voice come from behind me "how can I help you today?"

I turned to see Mr Gold. "hello, i'm just looking today I think" I smiled at him. "lovely mobile isn't it?" he asked stepping beside me. "the way the two attach is gorgeous" I said pointing out the detail to him, he just smiled at me, but it was more of a grin than a smile. "if you need me just give me a shout" he said walking over to behind the counter.

I looked around a bit more, then I thanked Mr Gold and left. I walked back up main street, my shopping plan failed as I bought nothing. It began to become later in the afternoon, and I decided to walk back to the sheriff's station. I walked in and heard voices, it was Emma and Henry. I waited around the corner of the cells, so I didn't interrupt their conversation. "he was a hero buddy, he died saving people's lives" I heard Emma say. They both stopped talking so I gathered they were done. "what you guys doing?" I asked, Henry ran up and hugged me. "Emma was telling me how my dad was a hero!" he exclaimed

what the actual "yeah, he was wasn't he Al?" Emma asked me, looking for support. Henry's dad was a selfish bastard. He was my best friend, until he got my sister and I put in jail. dick.

I just nodded, not wanting to upset Henry. "so little man, when are you going home to your mom?" I asked trying to get off of the subject of my sister's ex boyfriend and my ex best friend. "anytime now" he let go of me, picked up his bags and left. I waited until I heard the door shut, and I turned to Emma.

"your joking right?" I asked her sitting on the desk. "I didn't want him to know what he's really like" Emma said sitting next to me. "I get that Em, but you shouldn't lie to him, if he finds out it's not gonna be good" I told her, she nodded, then rested her head on my shoulder. "where's Graham?" I asked Emma hoping off the desk. "no idea" Emma told me. "oh, I wanted to talk to him" I sighed. "about what?" she asked me raising an eyebrow. "you two" I said trying not to laugh.

"what do you mean?" she asked, putting her hands over her face. "you like him, he likes you, I need to know what his intentions are with my sister" I winked at her, before walking out. she came after me "wooohh, he likes me?" she asked, walking beside me. "you can tell" I told her. "and you like him" I giggled. "I do not" she defended herself. "it's okay to like someone you know Em" I smiled.

It was hard for her after the breakup with Henry's dad. "I know" she sighed. "so you do?" I giggled. "maybe a little" she breathed out. I squealed.

We walked into Granny's and I saw Henry and Regina at a booth. Henry waved us both over. This is bound to be awkward

a/n hi guys, again sorry for bad updates atm!! sorry this chapter didn't have any Regina in it, im trying to take their relationship slow ish