"are you joking?!"

a/n enjoy :)

Alex pov:
Henry and Emma walked in front with Mary-Margret and I a few steps behind. We finally arrived at Granny's and got seated at the booth we always sit at. I sat beside Mary-Margret, with Henry opposite me and my sister opposite Mary-Margret. We placed our orders then began casual discussion.

"don't even get her started on that buddy" I laughed. I was telling Henry about my sister and my childhood, when my phone pinged. it was Regina

would Henry be able to stay with you guys tonight, I'm only letting him because you will be there but, something big has happened in the office xx

I showed Mary-Margret the message and she nodded. "of course, I don't mind" she smiled. "hey Henry bud, your staying with us tonight" I told him and his face lit up, they started a new conversation.

yeah that's fine my queen, see you tomorrow xx

I wonder what happened at the office? anyway, our food arrived and we began eating. "Alex, did you ever meet my dad?" Henry asked, I chocked a little on my drink. I hate talking about him. He was my best friend, then ditched Emma and I, and got us put in jail. "yeah, I did buddy" I put on a fake smile for him. he doesn't know he was a dick, it's not fair for me to be closed off about him to Henry, because there was good times with his dad.

"were you friends?" he asked. "oh the best of friends" I smiled at him, however this was a genuine smile, I do miss the good times I spent with him. "did you guys hang out?" he asked. "all the time! well when he wasn't on dates with your mom, he was very romantic, so they always had date nights on a Tuesday and Friday" I told him, remembering those times. "really? what did you guys do when you hung out?" he asked.

"well most of the time, it was the three of us, your dad, Em and me, so we would go on long drives, karaoke or hang in the apartment most of the time" I told him, then taking a bite from my grilled cheese. "karaoke??" he asked intrigued. "yeah your dad and I would sing all the time!" I told him. "Al was always a lot better than your dad though" Emma giggled. "she would try and he was always awful" she finished.

"you sing?" Mary-Margret asked. "sometimes" I told her. "liar" Emma chimed in. "she sings all the time" she told them. "fineeee, I sing a lot ahaha" I laughed. "you should sing for us" Mary-Margret smiled. "maybe at some point" I told her, taking the last bite of my grilled cheese.

Everyone else finished, then Emma payed for the food, how kind of her, for once and we walked back to the apartment. "where am I gonna sleep?" Henry asked us. "i'll get you some nice pillows and a duvet, and you can go on the airbed" Mary-Margret told him. "okay!" he exclaimed. "let me go get it now" she got up and walked upstairs.

"my mom must really like you Auntie Al" Henry said to me. "how come bud?" I asked. "she'd never let me stay here unless you were here" he smiled. I hummed, then thought about what he called me. "Auntie Al huh?" I asked him. "well you are my Auntie aren't you?" he giggled. "that's true buddy" I laughed, and Mary-Margret came down the stairs.

"bad news, the airbed has a hole in it" She told us. "i'll go to the store and buy a new one" I said picking up my phone and keys. "bye" I said. "can you drop off Graham's radio at his house, he left it in my car when we were working earlier" Emma told me, I nodded then left.

I walked down to the car, then I was off. The store isn't too far away, but the one store I know will definitely have an airbed is further away, nearer the edge of Storybrooke. I drove about 7 minutes and I then got out the car and walked into the store. I found a double airbed and picked that up, payed then left. As I was getting into the car, I saw Graham's radio on the passenger's seat, which reminded me to go to his home. I drove to Graham's house and I knocked on the door.

I waited a few minutes and then heard footsteps behind the door. Then I was greeted with Graham's face. "hi Alex, what's up?" he said seeming out of breath. "i'm bringing back your radio that Emma said you left in the bug tod-" I could hear someone talking coming towards the door. "who is it Graham?" the voice said.

"woooh is that..." I said pulling Graham's door open. It was Regina sat on his couch. "are you joking?" I looked at her, she faced me and her jaw dropped. "this is your work emergency?!" my voice raised a little. "Alex it's not why it looks li-" I just turned and walked away, back to my car.

"Alex wait!!" I ignored the people behind me, trying to stop the tear in my eye from rolling down my cheek

a/n I haven't updated in a while, so I waited to upload 3 chapters together :)