"the room next to you"

a/n my views are going up so that's giving me more motivation!

and the way i'm posting is i'm writing a couple chapters then posting them together :)

Alex pov:
"that was delicious, my queen" I smiled putting my knife and fork together in the middle of my plate. "well you helped a little" she smirked. "a little? I did a lot of work thank you" I giggled. "you put one red pepper flake in" she laughed. "that's a big contribution" I laughed with her. she stood up and took my plate. "let me do the dishes"  I offered. "oh no I couldn't make you do them" she puts them in the sink. "please, you've made me food and letting me stay the night, it's the least I could do" I smiled and began washing our plates up.

she sat back in her stool, and I could feel her staring at me. My phone pinged and I had my hands in the sink. I ignored it, then it pinged again, and again, then once again. "I can get your phone for you" Regina offered standing up she walked over to me and grabbed my phone out of the pocket on my ass, I forgot I put it in that pocket, she leaned over pressing her front onto my back and got a towel for my to dry my hands. I then turned around and we were pressed against each other. "sorry" I said shyly. "you've lost your confidence swan" she smirked. she always knew what to say. she passed me my phone and I opened it, it was my lovely sister, once again.

i'm dropping Henry off, make sure Regina isn't near the window
wait don't be making out
please tell me your not doing it and Henry walks in
this is disgusting

she is so stupid. I replied with

your so annoying dickhead, we're not making out, just let Henry come inside

A moment after I sent the message the front door went and Henry walked in. "hi mom, hi Alex" he smiled at us. "hi buddy" I waved at him. "i'm gonna... go upstairs" he said running upstairs. my sister definitely said something to him. "please excuse me while I find out what's up with him" Regina said standing up, I nodded and she walked upstairs. I scrolled on my phone for a few minutes before I needed the bathroom. I walked upstairs and I was looking for it but I ended up outside Henry's room. "but if you just tell her-" Henry was cut off my his mother. "sweetheart, you can't just go around telling people you like them" she said. I shouldn't be listening, yet I wasn't walking away. "she could help you move away from the evil queen!" he exclaimed. "Henry, i'm not the evil queen, i'm your mother, get ready for bed i'll tuck you in in an hour" Regina said then I heard footsteps as she started walking out the room I scrambled to try find the bathroom, but it was hopeless. "sorry, I was trying to find the bathroom" I said staring deep into her eyes. "the room next to you" she pointed, with a blank expression on her face. I nodded and then walked in. as if I just did that. but what was Henry talking about?? it must have been me? but it couldn't be me. oh no, this is going to be awkward now.

I did my business in the bathroom, then walked down the stairs to find Regina on her stool. "hi" I said. she smiled at me, with a hint of fear in her eyes. "something wrong, my queen?" I sat down opposite her. "if you heard what Henry said he's just a kid and doesn't know what he's talking about" she said looking at me seriously. "oh I didn't hear anything" I lied. "unless there's something you wanted me to hear?" I asked a smile curling at the edge of my lips. she thought for a moment, as if she wanted to say something, but she couldn't. "maybe" she mumbled. before I could ask again, she stood up and walked over to me. she hugged me from behind as I was sat down. I put my hands on top of her arms. "what's this for?" I asked a bit tense, but then relaxing as she seemed relaxed. I laid my head on her arm. "being my friend" she said resting her chin on my head. I literally wanted to cry. from what Henry says, Regina doesn't let people in easy, or have many friends, and for her to consider me a friend when knowing me a few days just melts my heart. I looked up at her and smiled. "it makes you more hot when your all sweet" I said to her. great. did I just call her hot?

"more hot? you think i'm hot swan?" she asked smirking at me. I looked back down and rested my head on her arm and said "no I think you must be mistaken" I said putting my hands over my face trying to cover up my blushing. "your cute when you blush" she said letting go of my and sitting opposite me again. If it's even possible I turned even more blushed. she just smirked. I put my head back in my hands. "I best be putting Henry to sleep" Regina says standing up. "i'll come with you, my queen" I said bowing jokingly at her. she slapped my arm jokingly of course, and we walked upstairs. "Henry, it's time for bed" Regina said walking into his room. He was asleep already, or so we though. Regina smiled and left the room, I went over and kissed him on the head. "I turned off the heating" he whispered to me. "what?" I whispered back. "you'll have to share a room" he said and gave me a wink. I just giggled at him. Regina and I are being set up by an 11 year old.