"at Regina's"

a/n apologies for how terrible my updates have been at the moment!

Alex pov:
I just looked at her. I knew this topic had to come up eventually, but i'm just an awkward person. "I do really like you" she said putting her hands on top of mine. "I like you a lot Regina" I told her smiling, she smiled back. "so you wanna give us a try?" she asked smirking. "course" I said. she stood up and walked over to me.

She wrapped her hands around my waist, lent in and began kissing me. as I was still sat on the chair, I put my hands around her neck and kissed her back. She then moved her hands to the backs of my thighs, and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around her waist. She pushed my back against the bare wall in the kitchen, not breaking our lips.

she ran her tongue along my lips, trying to enter my mouth, I gave in and her tongue explored my mouth. I made a soft moan, and I could feel her smirking against my mouth, even with my eyes closed. "can I go out no- sorry!!" Henry practically screamed. We were too into the kiss that we both didn't hear Henry come down the stairs.

we broke apart and Regina set me back onto my feet, and walked to Henry. "yes, you can go out" she kissed him on the head. she was clearly trying to move him away from the thing he just witnessed. "so I can go see Emma?" he asked cheery. "I suppose so" she sighed. he jumped up and got his back and left. "hope he's not scared for life" Regina giggled, as did I. "I best be going anyway" I told her, as I picked up my phone and put it into my pocket. "really?" she said sounding sad. "yeah, I need to watch that movie with Emma and Mary-Margret, and don't worry, i'll watch Henry with my sister" I said kissing Regina on the cheek, but she moved my face so my lips connected back with hers. I let her kiss me for a moment, then pulled away.

"goodbye, my queen" I smiled, and left. I walked down the main street of storybrooke and then went down the alley that takes you to the apartment. I got my keys out, opened the door and I saw Henry on the sofa, Emma sat next to him and Mary-Margret making a cup of coffee. "hey guys"

they all turned and smiled at me. "hi Al" Emma said, then turning her head back to the tv screen. "what have you been up to?" Mary-Margret asked. I saw Henry look up and giggle, he obviously knows. "at Regina's" I smiled, she sat on a seat next to me on the table. "so that's going good then?" she asked, in a lower tone, since Henry is here, he doesn't want to hear about his mothers relationships.

"yeah, it's going good" I could feel my face going red a little, remembering the events of earlier. "what's for dinner?" I asked everyone. "not a clue" "don't know" "i'm hungry"

"why don't we go to Granny's?" I suggested, everyone seemed happy with my suggestion, so we got our things together and went on our way.

a/n again, sorry for the bad updates, I still have a while until I perform Wicked, but i'm trying to still update:)