"i'm bored"

a/n in case anyone cares I actually do have Legally Blonde auditions, I really want Elle or Paulette, so pray for me!!

Alex pov:
I took a slow walk down main street. I eventually reached the mayors office. I walked in, and over to the receptionist. "hi can I speak to the mayor" I smiled at her. "do you have an appointment?" she asked, smiling back. "no but the mayor asked to see me, I'm Alex Swan" I told her. "okay give me two moments" she said standing up and walking into Regina's office, she stood with the door open, so I listened in. "I have an Alex Swan here to see you?" she asked Regina. "please send her in" Regina replied, so I walked over to the door, and the receptionist let me in, then left, shutting the door behind her.

"Alex, i'm glad you came" she smiled softly at me, standing up. "I came for an explanation Regina" I said sitting opposite her. she looked sad, but nodded her head and sat back into her seat. "Graham and I, we did have something going on" my heart shattered, and she could see that in my eyes. "but nothing happened last night" she told me, leaning onto the desk separating us. "I went to tell him, we couldn't do anything anymore" she told me. I just stared at her, trying to sus out it she was lying or not.

she was telling the truth. "you didn't do anything last night? does that mean you've done it previously?" I asked. "a few times yes" she sighed. "but we haven't done anything since you've been here" She told me. "so there's nothing going on with you and Graham, any more?" I clarified. "nothing but work" she told me. I relaxed into the chair. "thank god" I sighed.

"so are we okay?" she asked. "yeah just don't lie about a work problem again Regina" I told her as I stood up. "I understand, i'm sorry" she walked over to me. I kissed her, just a quick one. "enjoy your day at work" I told her, and walked out.

as I was walking out I bumped into my sister. Great. "you stupid idiot! I told you not to go see her" she exclaimed rolling her eyes. "it's all sorted" I said walking past my sister and she stormed into Regina's office, probably to argue about Henry. But I don't really care, i'm just happy everything is sorted out.

I walked around the side of the mayors office, and I saw our yellow bug! I went over to it and took a bobby pin out of my bag, bent it then put it into the key hole, and opened the car door. I decided to just sit and wait until Emma got back.

I found an Apollo bar in the door pocket, don't know how long it's been there but i'm sure it'll be fine. I opened the packet, when the door beside me opened. "what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked, sitting in the drivers seat. "i'm bored" I told her putting my feet up on the dashboard. "feet down, give me some of that" she said putting her hand out for some of the chocolate, I rolled my eyes and snapped her a bit off, placing it in her hand. "thanks" she said putting it in her mouth.

"so what's up with you and Regina?" I asked her. "nothing, just Henry stuff" she sighed. "your trying to take custody aren't you?" I asked her. "mhm" she hummed. "but Emma-" she cut me off. "you wouldn't understand, he's my son too" she snapped. "wow ok then" I looked away from her. "no i'm sorry Al, i'm just frustrated" she sighed. I opened the dash pocket infront of me. it had a photo album in it. I picked it up.

I flicked through the pages, seeing pictures from our different foster homes. Emma and I began reminiscing our childhood. It wasn't always good, but when we were together it wasn't so bad. "I still never liked him" I laughed. I then went to the next page, to see one of my favourite foster homes. "Lizzie" I breathed out. I forgot all about these pictures. "she's okay Al" Emma put her hand on my shoulder.

Elizabeth or Lizzie as we all called her, was a little girl in the foster home, she was so small, and so mistreated by her family. I just wanted to take her with me when I left there. I spent 7 months there. The second longest time I had stayed in one foster home. Emma was there for 5 months then got moved. I got very attached to lizzie. She turned 4 just before I left, and for such a little lady she made such a big impact on me. the cutest little girl I have ever met. I miss her so much, I was 15 almost 16 but remember it so strongly.

"I just wish I knew what happened to her, and where she is now you know?" I smiled at the pictures of her smiling infront of me. "maybe i'll find her again one day" I told her. I then jumped when someone began tapping on the window. It was Henry.

I rolled the window down. "hey buddy" I waved. "can you drop me off home?" he asked smiling. "course kid, jump in" Emma said. He got in the car and we drove to drop him off. We pulled up outside his house. "your mom is still working buddy, you sure you want to go in by yourself?" I asked him. "will you come and stay with me?" he asked. "course bud" I said opening my door. "see you later Em" I said shutting the door and following Henry in.

maybe i'll see Regina later...

a/n sorry for not posting for forever! i've been on holiday!!

in case anyone cares, I got Morticia in The Addams Family :)

and i'm also Glinda in Wicked!!

Legally Blonde auditions soon...