The Club

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥
I'm gonna come past your work tonight
With the girls

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥
We wanna see you and have some drinks

Fae Gott✊🏼😩
Okay, sweetheart.
I should be bartending but I'll let you know
If that changes🫶🏼

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥
Thankyou, baby. See you later

My heart skipped a beat when I read "baby". Fuck I have such a big crush on her but I don't even know if she means that the way I want it to or if she just says that to friends.
I'm currently setting up the bar before the night starts and the club opens. My manager, Kaitlyn, walks through the room before coming to the bar "you good to bartend and bussy tonight?" She asked as she grabbed at red bull from the fridge. I nod my head while I cut the lemons and limes. I look up from cutting the fruit and tell her "Tara is coming in tonight, with the girls" "you mean, Sam will be here?" She panicked. "Yeah, you gonna bartend for her?" I asked with a smirk, knowing Kaitlyn has a massive Crush on Sam.
She blushed and said "I have to go get changed" before running off.

——————————————
Time Skip

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥

Milf Lover🫡🫦
Let me know when you guys
get here and I'll get you in for free

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥
*Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥 heart reacted your message*

Pretty Lady❤️‍🔥
We're here❤️

I told Kaitlyn before going to the front and waiting. When Tara says she's somewhere, it usually means she's 5 minutes away. While I wait, I light up a cigarette and begin to smoke it while talking to the security guards. When they finally get here, I but out the smoke and wait for them to step out of the Uber. grabbing them, we head inside.
I lead them through before telling them I have to get back to work but there's a free booth that can have and point to where it is before going back to the bar. After about 5 minutes, Sam and Tara walk over. I finally take in what Tara is wearing. She's wearing a tight black mesh-like dress and black heels to match with light makeup. Jesus, she looks so fucking good. Thank god she can't see me getting hard right now. I almost drooled before Kaitlyn came over and shut my mouth. She then turned and shyly waved at Sam as she looked her up and down while slightly blushing.
(What Tara's wearing)

"Hey, what can I get you guys?" I asked "can we get 4 tequila shots and can I get a vodka red bull please" Tara asked with a smile that showed her dimple

"Hey, what can I get you guys?" I asked "can we get 4 tequila shots and can I get a vodka red bull please" Tara asked with a smile that showed her dimple. I love her smile. "Definitely, I got you." I said returning the smile before pouring the shots and making her drink.  "Hey Sam" Kaitlyn said with a small smile. Tara paid and turned around to go back to the booth where the girls were. I couldn't help but look at her ass. Kaitlyn lightly shoved me when she caught me staring. "Sorry, sorry" I mumbled.

————————
Time skip

Throughout the night Tara kept coming over with Mindy and Amber and ordering more drinks, slowly becoming more drunk each time I saw them. After I got done serving a group I looked around the venue before I locked eyes with a very drunk Tara, she was looking at me through the flashing lights with some kind of look I couldn't figure out. I looked away before I grabbed my keys and took off to grab more stock. Coming back from the cool room with a slab of drinks in each arm I see Tara, staring at me again before she starts making her way over to the bar, following me. As I place the boxes down I go to the counter to serve her but before I can speak, she slurs "I wore this dress for you, you know? Sam said you'd love it." Before doing a messy twirl, almost tripping over.
"Oh yeah? Why for me, sweetheart?" I asked her, curiously
"Because I like you but Shh, it's a secret" she said before hiccuping and stumbling a little. My heart sped up as she said that. She's just drunk, she's just saying that. "Im gonna go get the Sam, you need to go home." I said as I walked around the bar. "Noooo! I wanna go to yours tonight" she pouted. "I didn't bring my car, love. I only have my bike." I said slowly for her. "I don't care, you're so hot when you ride the bike" she mumbled. I turned to Kaitlyn to tell her I had to leave but she cut me off "don't worry, y/n, go take her home, stay safe. Love you. I'll see you at home later". I thanked her before we went off to tell Sam since Mindy and Amber had left ages ago. "I'll stay for a while longer" Sam told us as she looked towards where Kaitlyn was at the bar.

I walked out of the venue with Tara under my arm as she was stumbling everywhere. I got her situated on the bike and put her helmet on before getting on and turning it on. "I won't go too fast but I need you to make sure you're holding on, okay?" "Yes ma'am" she saluted before wrapping her arms around my waist. And laying her head on my back.
(Your bike)

It wasn't long before we made it back to my apartment and parked the bike in my spot

It wasn't long before we made it back to my apartment and parked the bike in my spot. "Alright, love, let's get you to bed" I said before helping her off the bike and walking her to the elevator.
We made it up to the apartment at 4am and I took her into my room giving her some clothes before leaving the room so she could get changed and I could too. After a bit I walked back in with a bottle of water and some Panadol and saw she was cuddled up in bed. She's so cute. I left a small kiss on her head and before I could turn around to leave, I felt her hand around my wrist. I look down and saw her staring up at me with a small pout asking "please don't leave". I smiled at her before turning the light off and hopping into the other side of the bed. "Goodnight, Tara." I whispered before falling asleep.