The Date

We arrive at my house in 15 minutes. We get inside and I walk into the kitchen and find a note on the island from Mindy
Y/n,
I'm going over to Ambers house. It's 1:30 right now and I'll put Aaliyah outside before I leave.
Love you, loser

"Mindys not home" I mumble. "Liyah, let's bring you inside, baby". I go to the back door, unlocking it and letting Aaliyah inside. She goes bounding through the house, excited that I'm home. And then she spots Tara and goes absolutely crazy. I laugh when Aaliyah starts spinning around. We give her all the pats, saying hi. I look over at Tara and find her already looking at me. I clear my throat looking away "I-I'm gonna go get changed" I mumbled before walking off to my room.
(What you get changed into minus the hat and shoes)

I walk back down stairs looking at my phone "hey do you want some food? I can order us some" I ask

I walk back down stairs looking at my phone "hey do you want some food? I can order us some" I ask. I look up and she's looking at me with some kind of look. She walks towards me slowly. "What if, I work at the club. Would you like that?" She asks, lowly. Tracing her fingers on my bicep. I look down at her eye brows furrowed "yeah, that- that would be cool" I say slowly. "What if people flirt with me?" She asks, a mischievous glint in her eyes. I slightly clench my jaw before saying calmly "I wouldn't be a fan but you're not mine". She takes a step back, sad. "I'd love to change that though" I say taking a step closer to her and grabbing her waist softly looking into each others eyes "wh-" I cut her off, kissing her softly. She grabs my neck, deepening the kiss. I pull away leaning my forehead on hers "go on a date with me" I whisper with a small smile. She smiles back nodding her head. "Let's get to bed then" I say, stepping back and holding out my hand for her. She takes my hand in hers and we walk to my room together, Aaliyah following close behind.

"I'll grab your clothes for you" i say walking to my cupboard. She's been here so much she just started leaving her clothes even thought she seems to always be wearing mine. "Okay" I hear her say behind me. "Here's you're clothes, love" I say turning to face her. She thanks me and goes into the bathroom to get changed. After she got done in the bathroom, she hopped into bed. I turned off the light. I felt her come and lay on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.

——————————————
Little time skip, slay

Two weeks later

It's the day of our date. Tara said yesterday that she'd meet me at the movies this afternoon at 4. I got us tickets to see that new movie she's raving on about, The Popes Exorcist. Apparently it's really good but I have no idea. I should probably watch the trailer. I got ready, getting changed into a nice outfit. I put my 111 necklace on and couple rings. I sprayed my Calvin Klein- Eternity Now perfume before grabbing my car bike keys, saying goodbye to Aaliyah and heading out.
(The outfit)