Aftermath

When we arrived at the apartment Tara got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I laughed to myself shaking my head. I locked the car before heading to the elevator joining Tara but she made sure the doors were shut before I could even get in, giving me the finger as they closed. I decided to be a cockhead and race up the stairs and wait in front of my apartment door, waiting for her. She looked even more pissed when she saw me there already, leaning against the door. "Fuck you" she mumbled as she walked past me into the apartment, stumbling a little bit.

When we got to my room I handed her some clothes before heading into the bathroom to get changed. When I got out, I saw her laying in bed watching me, confused on why I wasn't getting in bed. "Where are you going?" She asked shyly. "I'm gonna go to the gym for a bit again tonight. I won't be too long" she nodded her head looking away. I walked over and kissed her cheek, before walking out.
(Your fit)

(Tara's fit)

(Tara's fit)

After working out for a bit, I decide to go to the punching bags and get out some unwanted feelings

After working out for a bit, I decide to go to the punching bags and get out some unwanted feelings. I wrapped my hands up and started throwing jabs. Throwing them harder the more I think about everything. I decided to take the wraps off and just keep punching. Going until I can't feel my hands anymore. Feeling better about everything that's consumed my mind.

I walked back up to my apartment, opening the front door and going to the fridge to grab a alcoholic drink (whatever you want) and cracked it open sitting on the couch. Leaning back I took a big swig of the drink. I got up and grabbed my smoke pack, seeing that I'm already almost out. Not caring for much longer, I took the pack and went out onto the balcony. Playing music lightly while I looked out at the city. I lit the cigarette, taking a deep inhale of the smoke before letting it out slowly.

What the fuck happened tonight. Everything went crazy so quickly. What are Tara and I? Are we still friends? Which is a drainer but I'd rather that than nothing. Fuck Wes though, that's greasy little dick. He needs to back up.

I took another drag of the smoke. "Damn, Tara, why do you make me feel this way" I mumbled while look up at the sky. I hear movement behind me causing me to turn around and sus it. There I see Tara, nervously standing in the doorway. "I was- i was wondering why you weren't in bed when you got back?" She asked, playing with her hands looking down. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I just wanted to sit out here and enjoy the view. Come join?" I smiled. She walked over before sitting down next to me. "I'm sorry for everything that happened tonight, it was really out of pocket. I just can't stand Wes but I shouldn't even be mad about it cause we're not together. But I can't help the way I feel about you. I don't have any control over that. Only the way I present myself and react and-" I started to ramble but got cut off by Tara whispering "it's okay, y/n. I liked every part of it. I promise, we're okay. Don't stress about it". She grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers slowing rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand.

I look over at her, she's staring ahead looking out at the city. I couldn't help but get caught up in admiring her. Her nose, the freckles that sit atop it. You can only see them if you really look. Her beautiful rich chocolate eyes that I'll always drown in. And her lips, so soft and full, I wouldn't be able to get enough.
"You're beautiful" I blurt out staring at her. She turns to look at me, lightly blushing. "Thankyou" she whispers. I lean over and tuck a strand of hair behind her ears. Glancing down at her lips, I can't stop myself from leaning in. Our lips connect softly, unlike earlier tonight. This is loving, not hungry. I lean my forehead against hers smiling slightly. "I wish everything started with this" I admitted sheepishly.

We went back inside and laid in bed, getting ready to sleep. Tara's head laid on my chest, my arms wrapped around her. "Goodnight, love" i whispered before kissing her head, falling into a deep sleep