Surprises

Everyone had finished their food and just kept catching up. I was talking with Sam and I felt Tara's hand creep up my thigh and softly grab my clothed crotch. My knee shot up into the table, accidentally. Everyone looked over at me "sorry, I did not mean to do that" I said with an awkward smile, grabbing my drink taking a sip. Everyone's nods before going back into conversation. "Y/n how's work?" I heard Sam ask, as we got into our own little conversation again. "It's alright. Both jobs definitely keep me fit" I say with a smile. Tara starts slowly rubbing my dick over my pants "show them your muscles, baby" she says smiling innocently. I clear my throat before flexing my arm "damn, y/n" Sam and Kaitlyn say at the same time. I smile awkwardly feeling Tara continue to massage my dick. I lean into her and whisper in her ear "what are you doing?". "Nothing, why?" She says feigning innocence. "You're not slick, baby. If you really are that desperate for me, we can go back into that bathroom right now" I whisper running my hand up her thigh slowly. She gulps before moving her hand away. I move mine chuckling a little.

We finished up deciding to leave and get some sleep. Wes had surprisingly kept his mouth shut the whole time until we got to the car park. Mindy, Amber, Sidney, Tara and I were walking to our cars. Amber being parked next to me. When suddenly he hear Wes shout out "Tara, wait". We turn around and see him jogging up to us. "We'll give you guys a moment" i say, kissing her forehead walking over to my car, leaning against it. "There's no need to be jealous, Wes wouldn't even be able to compete with you." I hear Amber say from beside me, bumping her shoulder into mine. "I'm not jealous, I just don't trust him. He's slimey" I say with a small laugh. I look back at Tara and Wes just so see him trying to kiss her. I go to move towards them but I see Tara dodge it and turn around to come over to me. "So, what happened?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "He was just trying to see if there was any chance for us to be together again. He didn't want to believe that we were together" she says with a shrug, smiling up at me. A laugh quietly to myself as we hop in my car. Mindy, Tara, and I heading home.

It's been six months since we went out with everyone. I secretly bought a house a couple months ago and have been slowly moving it. Mindy knows and she asked Anika to move in with her so they can't keep the lease on the house. I've barely seen Tara which is shitty but between work and setting up the house, I rarely have time. But tonight that changes, hopefully. I'm gonna take her out on a date and end it at my new house, where I'm gonna tell her that I love her and see if she wants to live with me. I'm hoping she says yes and feels the same.
Right now I'm getting ready to go pick her up. I had bought a new car recently as well, but she knows about this purchase. "You ready to go?" Mindy asked standing in the doorway of my now old room. I sigh, smiling nervously "yeah, I'm just anxious. I hope it goes the way I want it to" I say, looking at her through the mirror as I tie up my hair into a messy bun. "Alright, I think I'm ready" i say, straightening out my shirt and turning around to Mindy. "You look hot, no homo" she says. I laugh at her before walking out and grabbing my car keys ready to go pick up the love of my life.
(Your outfit)

(Your new car)

(Your new car)

I arrive at Tara's place, I park the car in driveway before getting out and making my way to the front door with flowers in my hand

I arrive at Tara's place, I park the car in driveway before getting out and making my way to the front door with flowers in my hand. I knock on the door, rocking on the balls of my feet nervously as I look around. Sam opens the door. "Wow, good to finally see you again, Y/n. Been a bit MIA recently" she says, hugging me tightly. "Yeah, sorry about that. I've been working on a lot of things recently." I say with a small smile. "I promise I'll be around a lot more now" I tell her, holding out my pinky with a smile. Sam shakes her head, taking my pinky in hers, kissing her hand as I do with mine. "Come on, Tara will be finished soon. Kaitlyns helping her with her makeup" Sam says opening the door wider for me to pass through. We both go to the lounge room and talk for a bit until we hear someone walking down the stairs. I turn around and see Kaitlyn "she'll be down in a second, don't stress" she said hugging me. "It's good to see you" she smiles "you say that as if we didn't work together last night" I chuckle. She lightly smacks my arm before we hear Sam clear her throat, motioning to the stairs. I look up, my jaw dropping and the flowers leaving my hand, falling to the ground as soon as I lay eyes on her. "Wow" is all I can mutter, walking her walking down the stairs and towards me. She smiles shyly, "how do I look" she asks looking into my y/e/c eyes. "I- you- yeah- wow" is all I can spit out, looking over her body. I suddenly snap out of it and quickly grab the flowers off of the floor. "Here these a-are for- for you" i say, extending my hand out to her. "Wow, Y/n these are beautiful, Thankyou" she smiles, kissing my cheek. Kaitlyn takes them saying she'll put them in a vase for her. "Ready to go?" Tara asks me, smiling widely. All I can do is nod my head. I'm so starstruck I look like a teenager again. We walk out of her house and I rush to open the car door for her. She laughs at how I'm acting before saying Thankyou, hopping in. I run around to the other side, and get in the drivers seat. As soon as I sit down, she grabs my face and turns it to kiss me deeply. "Snap out of it, baby, you're 22 not 12" she says leaning her forehead against mine. That seems to snap me out of it as I chuckle "you're right, sorry". "Wow, my love. You look so beautiful. I almost can't believe this is real" I say, my eyes raking over it. "Thankyou, you look beautiful too" she says shyly. I turn the car on, giving her my phone to play whatever music she wants as I drive us to the restaurant.
(Tara's outfit)

We arrive at this fancy restaurant (insert whatever name)

We arrive at this fancy restaurant (insert whatever name). I get out of the car and walk around to open her door for her, extending my hand out for her to take. We walk in together "hi, welcome to (the place) do you have a reservation?" The lady at the counter says. "Hey, reservations for y/l/n" i say with a smile. "ah yes, right this way, please" she says, leading us through the restaurant out to the back patio where our table is. "Thankyou" Tara and I say, as we sit down.

We're eating dinner and talking, catching up on things we've missed. Tara excuses herself to go to the bathroom. While she's gone Mindy texts me.

Bestie 😩👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾🫶🏼

Anika and I just dropped
Aaliyah off at your house.
Let me know how everything
goes when you can.
Love you🫶🏼

I heart react her message before putting my phone away, just in time cause Tara just sat back down. "Hey, so I got one more stop before I take you home. Are you ready to leave?" I ask her smiling nervously. She nods before we both get up and make our way out, paying before we leave.