Faded and Annoyed

We took our shots and continued the game. I downed one of my drinks and was about to down the other until Sam called out and told me it was my turn again. I lazily get up and grab some random ball, fake lining it up and just throwing it down the lane. Watching it roll all the way into the gutter. I chuckle to myself as I turn around and fake bow. Everyone except Tara laughs. I walk back over and sit between Mindy and Sidney. I put my arms around their shoulders. Mindy laughs before moving my arm and Sidney interlocks our fingers. I smile at her, running my thumb over her knuckles. I feel eyes burning into the side of my head. Curiously, I turn and connect eyes with who it is. Tara.
She looks mad but I have no idea why, I mean, she's been cuddled up with Wes all night. I stare at her blankly before turning my head, watching Sam bowl, horribly might I add. I snickered to myself when I watched it go straight in the gutter. She turned around her cheeks stained pink, eyes looking around embarrassed.

We finished bowling. Surprisingly Sam won, don't know how though. Second was Me, then Kaitlyn, Sidney, Tara, Mindy, and lastly, Wes. I laughed at that. Mans couldn't even place third. We walk out of the arcade. Mindy Sidney and I turn to the group and tell them we'll catch up. I saw Tara roll her eyes while everyone smiled and told us they'll see us in the cinema.

Mindy and I were absolutely faded, walking into the cinema with a shit ton of snacks. Sidney looked at us and laughed at how stupid we looked. We find everyone in their seats at the very back and lucky for me, I was seated between Tara and Sidney. This is going to be a fun movie. Ends up we were watching some new scary movie. I wasn't really watching it for the plot, or at all really. I was so deep in thought until I felt someone lean into me. I look to my left and find Sidney. "You cold?" I whispered. She turned to me and whispered back "yeah a little." I nodded at her before getting up and leaving. I walked to my car and grabbed a hoodie I always keep there just incase it ever gets cold while I'm out. I locked the car up and walked back to the movies. When I got back to my seat I handed the hoodie to Sidney with a smile. She smiled back before putting it on and leaning into me again. I reclined my chair again, this time actually watching the movie. There was a jump scare scene where everyone jumped. I felt someone put their hand in mine. I look down and find Tara's hand. Confused, I move mine away. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

While I'm washing my hands, I hear somebody come in and then a body collides with mine. I look down and find Tara, hugging me. I pull back, confused again before drying my hands. I go to walk away but she pulls me back and kisses me. I pull away harshly. "What are you doing?" I ask angrily. "Kissing you?" She said tilting her head confused. "Yes, Tara, I gathered that much. Why are you doing that?" I questioned with sarcasm laced in my words. Her face hardens "why'd you bring her? Seriously, I don't like her" she stated as she crossed her arms. "Okay, and?" I asked, leaning against the wall. "We're not together Tara. You don't get to act this way and try and Kiss me. Go be with your little boyfriend. I'm good here" I said before walking past her and back to the movie.

After the movie was done, I dropped Mindy home and then Sidney. Kaitlyn called me to tell me she'd be at Sams' again tonight, but we have work again tomorrow night. I drove home, stopping by a convenience store on the way, grabbing some more smokes.
I get home, and go straight to the fridge to grab a drink. I pop it open before going to sit out on the balcony and enjoy the sunset.

Suddenly I hear somebody knocking rather rapidly at my door. Confused, I go over and open it, only to find Tara standing there. Looking Angry. I roll my eyes before trying to close the door but she pushes it back open before stepping inside.