Set Up

It's been a couple weeks since my party. Tara has barely gone home. She's always at mine even if I'm at work. I got a day job at a warehouse. I work there Monday-Friday 5am starts. But at least I can spend the afternoon/evening with Tara. She started worked at the club with me. She's a good bartender. And she's always bringing home tips. No wonder why though. She's always got someone trying to get her to go home with them. That little annoying kid keeps trying to hit on her even though he knows we're together. I will absolutely without a doubt happily fuck him up.
I've just finished my shift at the warehouse. I'm ready to go home and see Tara. As I'm driving home I get a call from Kaitlyn. I have a feeling I know what's she's gonna say but I answer it anyways. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. "I know you work at the warehouse on fridays but can you and Tara please come work tonight? It's a big event and people have canceled" she rambled nervously. "Yeah definitely. When do you need us there?" I ask sighing. "Maybe 6? Just so we can get set up and have everything open on time" she asks. I check the time to see it's 4:30 and by the time I get home it'll be 5. I told her we'd be there before hanging up.

I arrive home and before I can even get out of the car, I see Tara come running out with Aaliyah. I smile, stepping out of the car, locking it. "Hey baby, how was work?" She asks. "It was chill, boxed a lot of orders today. More than usual" I said smiling at her, giving her a peck on the lips. "How was your day? Get any studying done? Also, Kaitlyn called, needs us to come in at 6. Big event" I rambled smiling nervously. "Fine but someone can cover us tomorrow. I barely see you" she says, pouting slightly.

As we're getting ready I hear the front door open and Mindy yell "honeys we're homeee". I laugh at her stupidity before making my way down stairs "hey Mindy, hey Anika. Tara and I have work tonight, so the house is yours." I smile. "Bummer I was hoping we could all go out with the group. Maybe tomorrow then?" She says sadly. "I'll check with Tara and we'll let you know" I said smiling lightly. I went back upstairs to finish getting ready.
(Your outfit without the hat)

(Tara's outfit without the jacket)

"Hey sweets, ready to go?" I ask smiling tiredly

"Hey sweets, ready to go?" I ask smiling tiredly. She nods her head grabbing my hand. We head down to the garage hand in hand "see you later or even tomorrow, guys" we said before heading to my car.
I open the passenger door for her before getting in the drivers seat. She connects her phone and plays some music as I drive us to work. My hand always holding hers or on her thigh.

A bit into the shift I head out to see the favourite security guards, Ryder and Theo. "What's up, boys?" I ask, hugging them. "Nothing much, just had some coke" they said smiling "damn, without me. You two are thrashed" I said laughing. "Nah, come on. Not without, just pregame. Let's go" Theo said walking to his car. I go with him and Ryder follows. "Here you go, Y/n, premium stuff right here" they said handing me the baggie with the coke. I grab my keys and scoop some up. I block one nostril before snorting it. "Why Thankyou, might have to kiss your foreheads" I said laughing lightly handing them the coke back. "Hey, keep it, yeah? That's yours. We got plenty more" Theo said. "I feel like there's a second half to that sentence" I say raising an eyebrow looking at him. He starts scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Can you help me get in with that bartender, Mia" he says shyly. "I got you, don't even stress it. She's working with me and Tara tonight. I'll radio to come up sometimes and I'll hype you up." I said before we did our handshake.
I walk back up stairs to see Tara and Kaitlyn talking. "What y'all talking about?" I ask with a smile as I grab a red bull from the fridge. Tara turns to me "we were just- why are your fucking eye dilated??" She asks sternly. "Relax, baby. I had a little bit of coke to keep me awake tonight" I said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes, going back to talk to Kaitlyn.

During the night I spoke to Mia a lot, trying to help Theo out. I think Tara was getting a little jealous though. "Listen, Mia, I promise, Theo's a good guy. I can tell you right now, he has a crush. And I know you do too. Give him a chance" I said with a smile. She smiled back, nodding. I radioed Theo up when she walked away. Tara came over and crossed her arms "what was all that about?" She asked accusingly. "Helping Theo. He asked me to put in a good word for him" I said with a smile, kissing her forehead. "Oh, okay. Good" she says, relaxing. "Why, we're you jealous?" I ask with a small smirk. "What?? No, that's stupid" she scoffs, smacking my arm before walking away. I laugh to myself