The Party Pt2

I dropped her hands before backing up and sitting on the bed. Tara is left leaning against the wall, breathing heavy. She snaps out of her trance and walks over to me and straddles my lap putting her arms around my neck. My arms subconsciously go around her waist. She stares into my eyes trying to see if I'm lying. "Good" she whispers before pressing her lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed back. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, asking for permission. She slightly parted her lips moaning quietly, feeling my duck twitch hearing that. She allowed our tongues to fight for dominance, which I won. She ran her hands through my hair, slightly pulling the hair on my neck.

One hand grabs her ass while the other hand stays on her waist. Her hips start slowly rocking against me. By this point I think she can feel how hard I am. I guide her back and forth while she moves my hand to the front of her dress, slowly sliding up it up her thigh,
My hand getting closer and closer...

Knock Knock

"Times up, you two" we heard somebody say on the other side of the door. We leaned our foreheads against each others before I gave her a quick peck and lifted her off my lap. She looked up at me flustered, chest heaving before walking out of the room and going to sit on the couch, crossing her legs. I look at her and smirk before going to grab another drink.

Just as I walk back into the lounge room I see Wes, yet again sitting next to her with his hand on her thigh. But this time, they're kissing? I see him look at me and smirk before kissing her again. I spot Sidney on the opposite couch. She's already looking at me, smiling slightly. I clench my jaw and walk past Tara and Wes to Sidney. I put my hand out for her "come on" I say, smirking. She smiles happily before taking my hand in hers, following me. I don't even bother looking at Tara but I know she's staring at me. Sidney and I head to the back yard before I can go out further onto the patio she pulls me to the side whispering "she's following us" pulling me into her against the wall. We start to kiss. My hands on her hips while hers are in my hair.

Out of nowhere I feel somebody pull on the back of my shirt, making Sidney and I separate. I turn around and find Tara staring up at me, daggers shooting from her brown eyes. She looks past me to Sidney before kissing me roughly, grabbing my hands and putting them on her ass, squeezing. She moans into my mouth before leaving my space completely. She gets a few steps away before turning around and dragging me through the house. I turn to wave a Sidney and she smiles and gives me a thumbs up. Knowing that whatever her plan was, worked

We pass Kaitlyn and Sam "I'm staying at Y/n's tonight" Tara says briefly before dragging me out the front door. I unlock my car, opening the passenger door for her. She doesn't say a word to me, just sits there. I close the door and walk around to the drivers side. Hopping in and going to start the car until I hear Tara talk "why'd you go make out with her?" She asked angrily. "You were making out with Wes! What do you expect me to do, sit and watch?? Fuck that" i looked at her, breathing fast. She looks back at me trying to figure out what to say. "Fuck this" I mumble before starting the car and lighting a smoke. I connect my phone Careful- Lucky Daye comes through the speakers. I turn it up before speeding off. Driving through the city fast. Lights blurring as we pass them. One hand on the wheel, the other rested against the windowsill with the cigarette between my fingers. When I finished it, I threw it out the window.

I put my hand on Tara's thigh, the other still on the wheel. She gasps quietly as I move my hand up and down her inner thigh under her dress.
"Don't play games you can't win" i say, my voice raspy from the smoke.