Brunch

We finished at the club around 7am. Bit of a drainer to be honest. I got Tara to drive us home cause I was way too tired. "So what we're you and Mia talking about all night?" She asks, looking over at me quickly while she drives. "About Theo. I'm just tryna help him get with Mia. He's a bit shy and didn't want to overstep" I said, with a small smile looking at her. "She looked pretty close to you" she said, her hands slightly tightening around the wheel. I laugh to myself, shaking my head and looking out the window.

We arrive home at 7:30. I lazily get out of the car and stumble up to the front door. I lean my head on it when suddenly it opens wide open. I almost fall on my face but regain my stability. I look up and find Mindy there smiling wide "glad you're home. Go sleep until 9 and then we're going out for breakfast" she said, moving aside for us to come in. Aaliyah comes running towards us with a toy in her mouth. Her tail wagging as she circles us, unbanked to keep still due to her excitement. "Hey baby. I missed you" i say kneeling down and giving her all the cuddles.
After I give her attention I get up "I'm gonna go nap now. See y'all soon" I go over and give Tara a kiss before making my way upstairs to my room. I stumble into the doorframe on my way in. I kick my shoes off before flopping on the bed.

Before I know it, I'm waking up. I don't even remember falling asleep. As I go to grab my phone, the door opens and in come Aaliyah and Tara. "It's time to get up, my love" she whispers before kissing me. I pull her on top of me and roll over closing my eyes. "5 more minutes" I mumble into her neck. She shakes her head giggling. I groan lightly and leave a kiss on her neck before pulling my head back. "That's not fair, you can't just do that and stop" she mumbles blushing. "Oh but I did" i said smiling with a shrug before walking towards my cupboard to find something to get changed into. I grab some clothes and place them on the bed. I walk towards my bathroom with my bra and boxers. Closing the door behind me and starting the shower. I turn on speaker and play my music.

I just finished showering drying myself off before putting my bra and boxers on using the towel go dry my hair as I walk out into my room. Tara looks up from her phone, her eyes slowly raking over me. She crawls to the end of the bed, where I'm standing. "What you doing?" She asks, putting her hand on my stomach, fingers tracing over my abs. "Getting changed?" I ask confused grabbing my shorts, putting them on. I finish getting changed before going and grabbing some shoes and my accessories.
(Your outfit)

"Are you getting changed or keeping that on?" I ask while putting my necklace on

"Are you getting changed or keeping that on?" I ask while putting my necklace on. "I'm keeping it on" she says, coming infront of me, helping clip my necklace together. "Come on, fuckers" Mindy says, bursting into my room. "Okay okay, we're coming" i say with a groan "yeah you are" I hear Tara whisper. I look at her confused before walking out into the living room. Where Mindy is waiting, holding my car keys. "Are you going to drive?" I ask slowly. "No of course not, you are" she says throwing the keys to me. I let the air out of my lungs not knowing I was holding my breath "thank god. I am actually so scared for my life when you drive" I say with a chuckle

We arrive at the diner seeing Sam, Kaitlyn, Amber, Sidney, Chad, Liv and even fucking Wes are there. "Fuck my life" I mumble, setting my jaw. I hear Mindy laugh before we all walk upto the table, greeting everyone. I reluctantly hug Wes before sitting down in the booth next to Mindy. Tara hugs him last, Wes holding on a little longer than necessary. "Sit here with me, I miss you" he says as they pull apart. "Uhhh" she says, looking at me. I smile and shrug at her. Not stressed because she's my girlfriend now. "Yeah, sure" she says slowly, nervously.
We all get into conversation, talking about different things until we all hear Wes "so Tara, are you still single?" He asks smiling putting his arm around her". Um, no. I am not" she says nervously, moving away. "Damn, that's too bad. I was hoping we could fix things" he says, moving closer. I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry sorry" I say, holding my stomach. Wes stopped talking out of embarrassment.
We were all eating and chatting when Tara suddenly jumped up from her seat. "I-I'm going to the bathroom" she says before running off. I watch her before looking over at Wes seeing him smirk to himself. "Excuse me" I say, following her. I find her in the bathroom, leaning against the sink. "Hey, babygirl, are you okay? I ask, coming up behind her, putting my hands on her waist gently. "Yeah. I-I'm okay. I just needed to get away from him" she says, sighing. I message Mindy asking her to sit next to Wes "come on, you're sitting next to me" I say, moving towards the bathroom door, holding my hand out. She smiles walking towards me grabbing my hand. We walk back to the table and sit down, going back to talking to everyone