Rewrite!!

Hey author-san here! I don't know if any one has noticed yet but I am in the process of rewriting this and adding to and editing this story!! This will not affect the storyline or anything else :3

Though I am planning on rewriting both sequels after this which includes 'serendipity' and 'fated attraction' these two story's will change in storyline and have more development so I will be removing them soon and begin my rewrite/remake!!

I suggest you read along  with this new story for a better understanding of what is going on and what is happening. I have realised after rereading this story many times that there are certain factors and things which I could improve on...
Things on like where are the clothes and why isn't akutagawa dead yet have been brought to my attention that certain things I didn't make clear :3

I also realise that after my second/third story's I need to make it fairly obvious that these two couples need to wear protection 💅🏻✨ as they are both able to get pregnant! This being said it will not be so heavily implied during this story as I understand mpreg isn't for everyone!!

Please let me know if you have any comments or things that confuse you about this story and I'll try my best to explain it during this story!! I have been adding around an extra 400 words to almost every chapter so far in just better description and context!!

Also if you have any theory's about my sequels as I would love to know what you would like to happen! 

This editing period does not include the prequel 'let's try and get along' as that doesn't need anything added :3