Chapter 3: how did you escape?

A few hours had passed by now and it was almost early evening, the suite was lit with candlelight and very dim bulbs making it sensual and relaxing.

Chuuya Nakahara had managed to find a stash of red wine in the bottom of the fridge and so he didn't hesitate to open a bottle and poor out a glass for himself... he swayed over to the long back silk settee and threw himself onto it while taking a sip.

He was definitely making himself comfortable and at home.

I wonder if this is normal wine?? It wasn't last time... oh well even if it isn't normal wine I'm confident enough to ask Dazai for help this time!

At this point Dazai Osamu was sat on the arm of the chair looking quite seriously at the male next to him...

it was clear there was sexual tension between them both but non of them would accept it, instead they purposely sat near one and other without saying a word.

Maybe it was the fact that the wine could quite possibly have been tampered with? Who knows.

Atsushi Nakajima on the other hand; was at the other side of the room, he held a book within his hand... one which was covered and blanked out, the cover wasn't visible and the blurb was also covered.
He frowned with confusion as the words used were too good to be anyone's within the room yet the word "rashomon" was used quite a bit.
They were a collection of poems wrote in a similar sort of way which was intriguing.

He was very drawn to the book he was reading but was distracted by a half awake and messily dressed Akutagawa, the suitcase had now been unlocked so he took the time to get his clothes and get changed... both Chuuya and Dazai looked over to him shortly after Atsushi did.

Of course Ryunosuke was pale most days but today he seemed sick and paler then usual, he coughed into his hand and dragged himself over to the kitchen before drinking some water... he groaned harshly before flicking his eyes over to the man-tiger  before frowning and spitting. "What?"

It's his fault that I'm feeling sick? If I hadn't used rashomon so carelessly I would have been ok!

Tension arose within the silver haired males body as his eyebrow twitched. "I was about to ask if you felt ok... You just looked unwell,  but I guess it doesn't matter... it isn't like us not talking is going to keep us here forever."

"Atsushi..." dazai lifted his hand as a gesture to tell him to not argue or promote one. "The situation we are in isn't an ideal one so let's not cause unnecessary problems."

"Jinko...!" The man tilted his head back and stared down to him.. he wasn't aware of the full story but just from his facial expression it was almost like he already knew what situation they were in and what they needed to do to escape... "how dare you talk down to me."

"Hey... don't call me that..! I have a name you know! it's Atsushi Nakajima!!" The tiger gifted was quick to bark back. "I don't like it."

They stared at each other not saying another word.
It was quite funny to witness maybe that's what made Chuuya laugh in the first place.

"Haha.. what sort of argument was that?" Chuuya laughed to himself as he had finished drinking his glass of wine. He sat up and rested his elbow onto his ex partners lap before pointing over to Akutagawa. "Are you guys even trying to argue right now? *hic* seems like me and Dazai are making you all embarrassed.. *hic*" he ran his hand over dazai's inner thigh and squeezed it lightly. "How about we leave them." He lustfully looked upto the man he 'hated' but was greeted by one of his teasing smiles.

"Keep your hands off dazai-san!" The port mafia's black dog shouted his eyes looking psychotic and menacing as he glared over to Chuuya.

"My hands are nowhere near him." The fiery red haired smirked leaning forward on the sofa "no reason to get jealous, that's not why we are here Ryunosuke..."

Though Chuuya was telling the truth Akutagawa placed his hands into his pockets and slowly began to walk back over to the room with the two double beds in.

"I should g-" Atsushi began to get to his feet but just as he was about to finish his sentence dazai had already began to walk in after the disobedient male. "I'll sort it." He complained "I have to make it clear to him..."

This left Atsushi and Chuuya alone within the big suite, though there was plenty of space it felt like the walls were closing in the longer the silence lasted, as the younger male was about to grasp the book he was reading a few minutes ago Nakahara coughed and caught his attention.

"Would you want a drink?" He asked as he had already started pouring out 2 fresh wines. The younger male got to his feet dropping the book to the floor and wondering over to the member of the port mafia.. he held out his hand and took the wine from the other males...

"It's kind of strange speaking with you Chuuya... I've been told to be afraid of you a lot." The silver haired male laughed as he sat down and hugged himself with nervousness, he tilted the glass back and pressed it upto his lips and took a sip... it was so strong, it was probably the he first time he had ever drank red wine.

"How did you and dazai get out of here last time?"

"You don't need to know the details but you have to make ryunosuke sleep with you."

The sudden comment caused Atsushi to cough and splutter uncontrollably and almost stain his shirt. "W...what? As in..."

"However you take it, I know what was in the bottom of the case Atsushi, I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs a sex toy to pleasure myself... 4 gay men... we will all get very frustrated after the first night as we are all at a prime age, the writer of the letter knows how long we will be in here for and they packed the things we can't live without for the amount of time we are in here-"

"S..slow down! I don't understand, m...my sex toys? I..I don't own any? Me and Akutagawa? Sleeping together... Chuuya what exactly is going on here??!! Becoming his friend is one thing but having sex with him is a whole different level. This just went from 0 to 100!! It was already impossible..."

"I thought the same thing..." The man smirked as he laughed a little more, he had become a little flustered and began to drink the wine he had just poured out in one go... "but with a little alcohol in my system, well... wine makes you excited, don't you feel it?"

"N..no..." the silver haired male had become embarrassed and confused all at once. "I've never seen Akutagawa in that way before... I don't think I ever will- and why has Dazai gone to see him? Do you think he's going to have se-"

"No! Absolutely not!! He's gone to tell him that..." he took in a deep breath as he allowed himself to think "he doesn't feel that way about him, you see Atsushi... if I were to have sex with you right now.. this situation wouldn't change.. it's the same as if Dazai was to do it with you too... I know it seems confusing but our higher ups do this to insure we won't kill one and other.. it worked with Dazai because even when he's rambling on about suicide my body remembers the feeling of him..." he tried to hide the fact he bit into his bottom lip with thought.  "It's irritating. I can't even look at him in the same way anymore."

"So you had sex with Dazai?"

"I don't need to answer your question."

"Then does Akutagawa wish to have sex with him too? Do you believe that's how he sees him to begin with?? What would happen if they did do it?" The younger male clearly had a lot of questions which the fiery haired male didn't want to answer.

"I think akutagawa's feelings for him are more complicated then having a crush... I think the trauma which Ryuosuke went through made complicated, Dazai has gone to tell him the situation, by the time they finish talking. Akutagawa should know he has to have sex with you to get out of here..." just at that moment the brunette covered in bandages came out of the room and exhaled harshly.

To be continued...
Sorry about the long break between updates. I've been extremely ill and stressed