Chapter 27: I think... I like you.

The tall thin male wearing a black trench coat got to his feet quickly before grasping hold of Chuuya's hand and stopping him.
"That's enough Chuuya!" He spoke coldly causing the ginger haired male to look at him while swaying with intoxication. "Hah?"

"Don't force someone to drink more alcohol just because they aren't as drunk as yourself." The Man tightened his grip on the males hand causing Chuuya to smirk and laugh through his nose....
"I see, so that's how it is?" The hat obsessed male looked down to Atsushi... he looked away sharply as his face was flushed red.

He stood up for me... ah... I can't tell if I'm drunk or just... panicking! The white haired male thought.

"Chuuya~" Dazai ran his hand over the smaller males waist while grasping his alcohol and drinking some more of it. "We should get back..." he rested his forehead on the man's hips gently kissing him.
The man in question seemed to be pissed off.

"You are an idiot!" The man grasped hold of Akutagawa's cravat and pulled him closer to him. "I hope you rot in hell!"

"Chuuya?" Atsushi sighed heavily. "That's uncalled for." He's angry now?! Wow is this what Chuuya is like drunk??

"Chuuuya~" Dazai complained. "Let's go to bed~"

"Don't you get involved atsushi..." The man spoke before getting off the table, Dazai clinging to his waist as he staggered away. "Let's get the hell away from them!" He yelled as they both disappeared.

The Tiger gifted and the Port Mafia member sat awkwardly beside one and other... catching the odd glances as they was almost too nervous to speak to one and other.

"About last night-"
"Forget it Jinko."

The man closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "It's not like it would make a difference if I tell you this now... but I want to have sex with you." Nakajima blushed a deep red.. "I know you feel it too..." he reached out to the males leg and traced his hand along his thigh.  "A week ago... I couldn't stand you, but now.... I feel like I don't want to leave you."

Akutagawa didn't say anything instead he looked at the male from the corner of his eye.

"I..I think... I think... I like you." The young male allowed himself to say. "And so... I want to have sex... not because I want to leave but because I really want you. I want you to be my first time."

"I told you Jinko." Ryuunosuke spoke as he got to his feet and allowed himself to stumble slightly. "I do not mind if you like me..." he couldn't look at him in the eyes. "I want it to be pleasurable for you... so I wish to apologise in advance... if I do not live up to your expectations." He coughed into his hand nervously...

"But..." the silver haired male found himself widening his eyes as he felt the man's hand running around his neck and pulling him close to his chest... for the first time during the whole week Nakajima found himself sinking into the man's chest smelling his smell as he did so, the strong aroma caused him to shudder with wonder...
"Let's go."

The black haired male grasped hold of the the younger males hand and began to walk on, but when they got to the suite they were supposed to be staying in they were shocked to find that it was locked shut.

"There's a letter look!" Atsushi spoke as he passed over the letter which was addressed to them both.

"We have our own suite?"
The words shocked atsushi... but deep inside he was relieved.... his heart fluttering with panic as he couldn't deny his nerves.
"What room?"

"It's down here."

Once they reached the room they unlocked the door and almost choked as it was too beautiful, their was rose petals on the floor leading upto the double bed which was very large and looked very comfortable...