Chapter 11: Drinking game Part 2

With a splash Dazai fell back into the water and grasped Atsushi along with him causing the tiger gifted to fall under the water as well, it was clear both of them were fighting to get back up to the surface first causing them to thrash about under the bubbling water.

Finally both came back up, After Atsushi had kicked Akutagawa in the face and Dazai splashed Chuuya several times causing his hat to fall into the warm water.
The four of them now riled up, The black haired male was about to stand and get out of the water but instead blushed deeply and sank deeper into the water.. he was embarrassed it was clear.

Why did he have to do that?

"Lets have 3 shots." Chuuya said half angry and half amused, he reached behind himself and grabbed the strongest shot they were given. He took three before passing the others theirs.

For the smaller male three of these shots weren't that bad but it was obvious from the way the man-tiger was trying to focus his eyes and sit up straight that he was already more then tipsy.. he pulled a face each time as it burned his throat when they went down.

"Jinko?" The male opposite spoke his voice dull like usual, "Are you ok?" The males eyes narrowed as he was only on his second shot. He took the other one before cringing as it burnt his throat, he lightly coughed into his hand as he watched the silver haired male nod at him uneasily.

For the superiors the drinks were clearly nothing and hadn't affected them so much but Atsushi wasn't a heavy drinker and he was clearly drunk.

"Let's just get on with the game." The Mafia's member spoke as Dazai grasped the dice and rolled it again.

The name landed on Atsushi.
"Truth or dare?" Dazai asked... looking over to the flushed Atsushi as the alcohol was clearly in his system.

Atsushi was slow but he found himself staring at Akutagawa more then usual. He laughed to himself before looking over to Dazai. "Can we all answer the truth??"

The brunette smirked and nodded. "Of course." Before turning over the card, he smiled with thought as he looked over to the red haired male in front of him. he had a smile which stretched from ear to ear... "When was the last time you had a dream about sex?"

Everyone was silent but you could hear the gravity gifted cursing under his breath..

"I refuse to answer." Akutagawa spat out without much hesitation.

"Ah well the The forfeit is to drink a large glass of red wine." Dazai sang already getting the drink ready.

"It was..." the tiger gifted whispered.
"ATSUSHI!" Dazai squealed with excitement almost jumping onto him with wonder. "Tell us!!"

"About 5 nights ago..."

"Disgusting." Chuuya groaned looking over to Dazai who yelled. "I didn't have one of those since I was about 15! I was dreaming about-"

"No one cares.." The red haired spoke as he just wanted to move on. "I refuse to answer." He grabbed his wet hat and placed it back onto his head.. he was clearly the most embarrassed.

"It was last night~" Dazai sang moving in to tickle the male before him. "Don't lie I witnessed the whole thing!"

"WHAT!" Nakahara yelled and Osumu repeated himself. "It was last night~" he sang... "oh you looked so horny when you woke up!!"

"N..no it wasn't!" He tried to defend himself but didn't get to far as Nakajima began to laugh and joke about it, "it doesn't matter, it happens.. we are all men so this shouldn't bother us. It's my turn so I'll roll the dice now."

He rolled it and landed on Akutagawa.

"Truth or dare?"

He frowned, the liquor in his veins now, he wanted to be a little adventurous after all it was somehow getting fun for him.

"Dare."

The silver haired male turned over the card and it read. "Take someone's first kiss."
Chuuya and Dazai instantly laughed as they were well aware who that was, it was neither of them as they had already kissed each other before.

The man coughed into his hand and closed his eyes; thinking. "Atsushi? Is that you?"

The boy didn't speak or answer the question but to his amazement, he felt hands run under his chin and tilt his head slightly back so that he was looking directly at the man before him. "I haven't kissed anyone either." He reassured before gently pressing his lips upon the younger males.

Ah? AHHHH!! Atsushi could feel himself wanting to scream out with confusion! He didn't know what to expect but it wasn't this.

Though the sickly looking male closed his eyes and kept the boys face close to his.. it wasn't an open mouthed or proper kiss, it was -as some would call- a peck kiss.

It didn't last for long.. and they broke apart quickly.

"Haha.." The red haired male laughed nervously before looking at the brunette almost with shock as he never thought they would have witnessed that situation so soon.

As it had become strange, Dazai grasped the dice and rolled it. It landed on himself. "I'll go for a dare."  He was clearly trying to break the awkward silence.

The dare went as followed:

"Suck on (insert second name here)'s finger erotically." The man didn't hesitate to roll the dice, his eyes entertained as it landed on the name he had hoped for.

Chuuya.

Without even explaining the dare he cupped the man's slightly smaller hand with his own and brought it upto his mouth, Chuuya being Chuuya swore at him.. exposing his middle finger as a way to tell him to get lost. Not even knowing that he had to do the dare.

But now one finger was on its own Dazai used the gesture as an advantage and began to lick between his fingers and use the pad of his tongue to tease the man's finger.
The small man's reaction was mostly shock followed by a flustered face, he was dumbfounded and unable to comprehend the sudden action, instead he shuddered as he watched the man's eyes look up to him and laugh.

"Liking this Chuuya?" He spoke with the finger still within his hand and in return was greeted by a punch on the head and was called a pervert.

Nakahara snatched the dice away from Dazai and rolled it.

Akutagawa.

"Truth or dare."

"Truth." The man answered and so was asked.

"In order of 1 being the sexiest and 3 being the ugliest... who is most attractive here?"

Ryunosuke being a little tipsy now poured himself some more of the wine behind himself without being told to and drank it... he downed it quickly as he avoided eye contact.

"Atsushi is a 1....Chuuya is a 2....Dazai is 3."

"W..wait what?" The silver haired male faffed his hands about like crazy and blushed a deep red. "I..I'm the sexiest???"

"Jinko..."

the atmosphere had become strange...

"I thought you loved Dazai-san??"

"Jinko..."

"Atsushi calm down." Dazai spoke but it seemed like the subordinate had other plans, he pushed himself forward reaching out his hands so they were either side of Rynosuke.

"I'm not saying... I'd say the same but... you are making it so hard to... if you think that way then... we...- maybe we coul-"

"It's a game man-tiger." Ryunosuke spoke but by this point he found that atsushi had almost climbed above him, kneeling in the hot tub with his legs either side of akutagawa's hips.

"I think we should stop playing the game now." The black haired male spoke pushing the other man away and getting out of the hot tub leaving Chuuya, Dazai and Atsushi there to sit alone.

To be continued...
What should happen next??