Chapter 5: rashomon knows no bound

Morning soon arrived even if it were very early in the said morning.

Atsushi jolted awake  to the sound of Akutagawa's phone going off beside him, he crawled over his bed looking for the phone and when he found it he was dumbfounded to see that 'sis' was calling him. 

He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he let the phone ring on... who is sis?? He looked around himself as he slowly began to realise where he was... and that it wasn't a dream like he had hoped for.

Dazai was fast asleep beside him and almost taking up half of the bed meaning he was pushed to the very edge of the double bed with hardly any of the covers...

He looked at the phone and sighed harshly... he was unsure whether to message 'Sis' back...he had no idea who she was or even her name never mind the fact she was Akutagawa's sister.
I'm not tired at all... the boy found himself thinking as he got out of the bed and found himself wondering into the main suite.

All the lights were off and the city of Yokohama looked exceptionally beautiful. He found himself thirsty and needing water almost like the wine had made him feel dehydrated so without a moment to think about it he began to get some water for himself.

As he began to drink it; his attention drifted.
He could hear a weird sound of struggling coming from where the bathtub was placed, he couldn't see much but he could see someone crouching down beside the toilet and looking like they was in serious trouble.

Atsushi kept hold of his drink and didn't move to close... he squinted his eyes and tried to see if he could work out who they were. It was still dark outside and so the lighting was making it hard to recognise who the individual was. 

But it clicked when he heard them cough.
Ryunosuke? Is he ok? Atsushi thought as he slowly began to walk forward, it seemed strange as to why he was sat by the toilet the way he was and the fact he was on his own.

"Akutagawa? A..are you ok?" Nakajima asked as he noticed the thin male cover himself a little more in his coat... He was sprawled on the floor almost like the sudden nauseous feeling had come on quickly.

he's naked again... the silver haired male looked away with awkwardness and he realised Akutagawa was still trying to look tough and scary in front of his enemy. Maybe he was sleeping nude again and his coat was the nearest thing to hand... what should I do?

All the while this was happening Atsushi was creeping about and Akutagawa probably had no idea that he had even been found.

The thin male couldn't act strong for that long, he leaned forward and began to breath harshly again... coughing more regularly and covering his mouth with nausea.

That's when Atsushi made his appearance, the male before him was hugging onto himself and panting for every breath he looked as if he was fighting himself. Clearly finding it hard to breathe.

"Lea...leave me!" He panted turning paler and sweating violently... His hands trembling and his mouth hanging loose.

He's not well at all...Atsushi thought and couldn't help but feel the need to stay and make sure he was ok, I've never seen him like this before? What am I supposed to do?... he pushed the thoughts and the facts to the back of his mind for a moment and tried to see the male before him more as someone in need of help... an equal.

He got down to his knees and was closest to him as he ever allowed himself to be, he passed over the water he had gotten for himself. "Here.. have some. Water may help you-"

He was aggressively shoved away and before he could even come up with a sentence to yell at the male he was met with the sight of him throwing up.

"BUGH!" He wrenched hurling forwards and allowing himself to throw up... he started look like he couldn't hold onto his consciousness for long. 

Fuck this isn't good... Nakajima thought as he tried not to heave himself, he looked to the side of himself trembling with sickness himself.
"Akutagawa... you'll get it in your hai-"

"LEAVE! Leave me the fuck alone!!" He raged hard looking almost to weak to be able to shout. "This isn't something I'm not used to.. it happens a lot." He gagged a little while returning to look at the toilet. "Get up and leave me to it!"

"You feel faint don't you? Shouldn't I help you go back to bed? Or get Chuuya-San to help??"

The older male breathed deeply, his breathing hitching as if he couldn't take in a breath.
"I usually sleep through it, I give myself an injection every night to surpass Rashōmon... but he knows no bound, even more so when its hungry... every being looks the same to it... even me." The man closed his eyes and physically cringed. "It's your fault this is happening anyway... so I don't want your sympathy."

"You say that but-"

"Fuck..." Ryunosuke spoke before leaning forward and puking once again, this time more harshly and blood red.

"I... I'm sorry for interfering but... does Chuuya not have your injection?" The silver haired boy asked but Akutagawa shuck his head wiping away the dirt from his mouth with some toilet paper.

"We work together, but I do not know the in's and outs of his ability either so why should he know mine?"

He looked a little more compelled and together...

"Do you feel any better now?" Atsushi ran his hand through the man's hair and tucked it behind his ear. the action caused Akutagawa to freeze with shock, he didn't know whether to move away or accept it but the sudden action caused him to stay still with surprise. "It's a shame I don't have the injectio-"

Before he could finish his sentence he got to his feet; realising for a moment that he had seen one in the bin a few hours earlier when talking with Dazai and Chuuya.

"Akutagawa! I..I think I might have seen it, I..if I did do you know how to inject yourself?"

"I do but....-" before he could finish the sentence the male had left him alone by the toilet. "Man-tiger?"

He looked around for him but he had already vanished.

"Man-tiger?? He groaned....

A few moments passed by and Nakajima had managed to move the male over to the sofa, he had fallen asleep by the toilet and so he managed to carry him, or at least drag him over to the seating area, but as soon as he was moved and laid back down he had begun to wake up again....

"Did you do it?" The port mafia member asked. "No not yet... I don't know how too..."

"Good because what I was going to say is, now Rashōmon is already actively eating away at my insides... this injection does nothing once it starts, if we are here for a while it would be a waste." The man jerked up right and held his hand over his mouth... "I'll be fine without it, I just need rest." He complained clearly feeling sick again.

"Here!" The tiger gifted gave him a bucket. "I'll stay with you until you fall to sleep again...I know this situation isn't ideal and you'd rather me not help you but... I can't sit ideally by knowing I can do something."

"I..I'm ok, I just... yeah..." The man ran his hand through his hair as he had a tint of green to his skin pigment. "T..thank you Atsushi.." he glanced down to the floor as the boy sat beside the sofa he blushed a little.

The night continued....

To be continued...
What do you guys think???