Chapter 23: What do you want to try?

When the four of them was greeted by morning all of them was awoken to a mobile phone ringing, it was loud and irritating causing Atsushi to look around for the noise ignoring Akutagawa slowly waking up beside him.

To his shock the phone which was ringing was Akutagawa's, he hadn't wrote anymore messages since Higuchi and Gin came with the children for them both...a few days ago...

But as he had met them both he was sure that both of the Port Mafia members would have stopped messaging Akutagawa... he was wrong.

In fact Higuchi wasn't giving up...

The messages became violent and aggressive, and it definitely wasn't something Atsushi expected from such a young pretty women... he sighed heavily and decided to look on the males phone for a little while.
He opened up his camera roll to find pictures of cats and sunsets.. it was an odd thing to find and it certainly made the tiger gifted curious to know more about Akutagawa's hobbies.

"Jinko? What are you looking at?" Akutagawa asked as he noticed the male beside him looking at something, as of which the Male didn't know what.

"O..oh, nothing!" The silver haired male was quick to answer back before hiding the phone under his pillow he turned it on silent as he did so...

Almost 50 missed calls from Higuchi? And over 100 messages?? Since we saw her the other day? What the hell. The man tiger thought before getting out of his bed.
Dazai and Chuuya were also sleepily looking over to the pair, Chuuya holding his hand on his hip and looking like he was in serious pain.

"What was that sound? I didn't know we were allowed mobile phones?" Dazai spoke while scratching his head and yawning.

"It's nothing, let's not worry about it too much." Atsushi faffed his hand as he fell back onto his pillow and sighed heavily.

"I'm so sleep-y" the purple eyes of Atsushi slowly adjusted to the fact that Akutagawa was facing him... he was staring directly into his eyes a few cemeteries away from him.

"A..agh!" He awkwardly stammered with embarrassment. "I'm sorry Ryuunosuke, I forgot for a moment."

"It's fine, just sleep." The man almost hit the man tigers head as he forcibly pushed him back onto the pillow. "Just..sleep!" He seemed possessive and almost scary as he spoke to him... it was hard to see what his motive was as he was hiding most of his face.

"Ah..?" The mantiger looked at him and noticed his breath was unrhythmic... is he still sick? He wondered, but he felt an odd atmosphere around him, he was more then 99.9% sure he was actually asking the man before him to stay with him...

Dazai and Chuuya walked out and left the two alone, they were arguing and complaining as the red haired male limped out.

"Chuuya~ stop limping!"

"Shut up you shit!! Next time I'll be the one who....- aghh forget it you are so annoying!" Chuuya argued back as they closed the door..

"Aku-" the tiger gifted was about to say but was quickly told to shut up.

"Be quiet."

"What ar- Ah~" Atsushi found himself gasping suddenly with shock and an unknown feeling. "H..hey where are you touching!? Ryunosuke!!" He unintentionally shuddered to the man's touch as the male was toying around his chest running his thumbs over his nipples as he did so.. it was clear from the silver haired males facial expression that he was feeling a certain way.
Was it pleasurable or uncomfortable?

"Does it feel nice?"

"H..how would I know...?" the man cringed as the male laying down next to him hesitantly buried his head into his neck opening his mouth and licking him, he moaned into his skin as he kissed...

"it feels strange... Akutagawa... just stop a moment! if you wanted to do something like this you could have asked me you know... this is so sudden I don't think my mind or body is ready for- Hm~" he closed his eyes and covered his mouth.

The black haired male didn't say anything he only continued to tease him, now moving his hands under the younger males shirt and pressing his leg between Atsushi's thighs... "I'd feel foolish! If I asked... so I'm doing what I do best and just going for it- I trust if you don't want this you'd push me away..."

"Ah!" Atsushi moaned loudly as he felt the man's crotch push against his own. "After all you are the one making me feel so strange Jinko.."

"I..it's so hard? W..why didn't you do anything about it? W..was you just watching me sleep o..or something?" His voice was shaking, it was clear he was more nervous then anything else.. he rested his hand on the males shoulder trying to keep his voice down but each touch was a shock.

"I..I had a thought." He clumsily announced.. sitting up and making the man follow him.. "can I try something with you?"

Atsushi nodded. "Well actually I'm kind of... in the mood also now so" he was surprised to be grasped by the hips and encouraged to to sit on his lap. "Akutagawa!" He comfortably straddled him shuddering with shock.. "I can... feel it."

"I'm sorry, try and ignore it." He spat as he had began to suck on his own fingers, he was taking them deeply into his mouth shocking Atsushi before him as he swallowed hard... he was almost making himself gag as he was attempting to drench his whole fingers with spit.

He's so... hot right now.... Nakajima blinked slowly watching as ryunosuke coated his fingers in saliva... I feel so... I'm sober this time so it feels more Real.

"What do you want to try?" Atsushi asked as he could feel himself throb from behind. He's being completely comfortable with me so... should I be confident about this too??

"Lean forward a little. do not worry about it ok" the man reached behind the male and ran his fingers down his spine, before taking his trousers down slightly...

"Akutagawa.... w..what are you doing.? Are you sure you... are you sure you are ok with this?"

"Just relax ok... I promise, I'll make you feel so good that you will wonder why you were so shocked." Akutagawa breathed into his ear as he began to insert one of his fingers into the young male backside before him.. to his surprise it wasn't as difficult as he assumed it would be and a purr came from his enemy's lips as he pulled both of his fingers in and out...

"Jinko?"

Ah... he's so inexperienced, I don't want to seem odd but, I know my body best and- maybe I should show him what I like a little more?? "Hmm... Akutagawa.. I'm sorry that I was all shy earlier but.... I want you to put them in deeper!" He bit his lip. "... my good spot, it's further up."

"I'm sorry."

"N..no don't apologise!" The younger male smiled awkwardly. "You haven't touched anyone like this begore have you?? So... it's ok let me tell you what I like."

The man didn't say anything in response nor do anything, he hesitated thinking the situation through he couldn't help but realise how hot he felt ... he swallowed hard as he removed his fingers and watched as he could physically see the breath of the male before him.

I need to stop....I'll end up falling for him! Akutagawa had undoubtedly become shy.. he had expected many things but one thing he didn't expect was to see Atsushi be so confident when it came to his own sexual needs.

"Akutagawa, in the suitcase... the toy I'll show you." The man tiger looked at him and sighed heavily. "or less.. you want to do it? I..I'm kind of horny now."

To be continued...

What should happen??

Also I have a few bungo stray dogs fanfic!! Go check it out :3