Chapter 18: obedience

"Honestly Akutagawa." Dazai spoke as he got to his feet and smirked, he held his hand on his hip and pouted "take your time, there's no rush into these things... enjoy your time here with Atsushi, after all I am enjoying every moment with Chuuya~"

"I do not have any plans of rushing, like you said.. a man needs preparations before hand... I will only have sex with him if I know for sure it will not hurt." The man remained seated and Dazai smiled. "I never realised how much you cared about not hurting him! It's sweet."
His eyes lit up with surprise as he didn't think he'd receive praise. "Y..you think??"

"Oh, By the way. Where's your coat?"

"That matter does not concern you."

Dazai sank his hands into his pocket and laughed through his nose before walking away. He didn't turn to look behind himself and he already knew the answer to the question he asked...
He frowned and walked away back into his room, he sat onto the side of his bed... Chuuya was half asleep but it was clear that he was just laying there bored.

Dazai began to get his clothes on and sighed harshly throwing himself back onto Chuuya.
"AH!" The red haired male jolted up right before hitting the male resting his head on his lap. "DAZAI!!" He yelled...

"Chuuya~" he flirted as though him throwing himself on him was showing affection.
"What??" The man spat back at him as he was still waking up, "it better be important, I wanted to stay asleep."
"Really? Because your eyes were open while I was getting changed! You really shouldn't lie to me." The brunette sat up and sighed with frustration.

"What are you sighing about?"
The shorter male threw off his covers and wondered over to his own clothes, he quickly got them on as his former partner was facing away.

"Nothing..." he lied, in fact he was beginning to realise that the time they were going to spend together probably wasn't going to be as long as they had both hoped. "I was just thinking about last ni-"

"IDIOT! It was a one off!!" He yelled quickly in response, turning around and pointing at him... though he wouldn't admit it he was glad they got the change to have sex again. "If you are going to say something lewd then forget it you pervert!"

Dazai laughed sitting his legs spread wide and apart as he ran his hand over his head and through his hair.  "No.. it's nothing like that." The man bit onto his nail with amusement. "Come here a moment."

"Why?!"

The man's eyes narrowed with wonder as he looked himself himself and stared over to Chuuya. "Come here and I'll tell you."
Nakahara narrowed his eyes as he was staring at the man before him, he placed his hat onto his head and then walked over to him... "what?"

Osamu's hand stretched out and ran behind the thin males body, it rested just above his hip but it was enough to squeeze him and itch him to move forward..
"You want me again? Give me a damn brea-"
"I was satisfied last night, but while talking to Akutagawa all throughout the early hours of morning I couldn't help but think about you."

"What in gods name were you speaking about?" The red haired male found himself sat on the man's lap he cringed as he realised there was something hard beneath him.. he grit his teeth and let out a drained sigh. Seriously was they talking about sex or something?? That's odd-

"How sex works.." Dazai itched his lips closer to the man's above him, they brushed past eachother both of them dry and soft. "I'm starting to think we don't have long left together." The brunette's voice was breathy and manly as he spoke, each word was soft and mature causing the shorter male to listen to him a lot more then he usually would.

Dazai kissed him one sidedly before breathing shakily, his hand running between the leather around Chuuya's neck... itching at him to kiss him back.

"Hey watch it, don't choke me!"
"Would you rather choke on something else??" Dazai laughed as he blushed a little more, "god that mouth looks quite hung-"

"SHUT UP YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!!" The man slapped dazai's hand away and instead knelt down infront of him. "Make sure no one comes in here!!"
Though he was angry he wanted to obey, Dazai was something he wished to become and always liked to treat when the time was right.. it was also pretty rare for him to ask for something sexual from Chuuya.

It wasn't long till the man got out the member from before him and listened to the tight gasp of relief fall from the taller males lips...
just holding the hard flesh within his hands made Dazai run his hand under the man's hair and stoke his face with pleasure... "make me feel good ok?" 

"Stop talking like that it's disgusting." The man opened his mouth and began to kiss the root of the shaft, he made sure to tease Dazai until he begged for more...
Though this was the case the man before him always did moan during simple teasing, Chuuya liked this a lot.
To say Dazai was the dominant male and almost always topped Chuuya during sex, Nakahara always had a way of making him purr and beg to continue when he pleased.

By this point the shorter male had began to tease the head of dazai's shaft, using his tongue to lick around the top and suck onto it, it was the most sensitive part of the brunette's body and because of this Dazai whimpered and moaned gripping onto the bedsheets beside him...

"Ch..Chuuya..." he hiccuped as he took as much as he could into his mouth causing himself to gag, he heaved as he hollowed his cheeks sucking hard... as he pulled away he used his tongue to give more pleasure.

He continued this action sometimes heaving as he looked up to the man above him... he was enjoying himself.
"Chu-... Chuuya.." he gasped grasping the back of Chuuya's head and forcing himself deeper into his mouth; he could feel himself hitting the back of the man's throat but he couldn't stop...

He whispered the man's name over and over each time less audibly as he was reaching his limit...

The red haired male found himself loosing breath but he was happy, this sight was a sight he could never get bored off...

The male's desperate expression as he breathed so lightly and his face red with pleasure, it was an attractive sight.

As Dazai came Chuuya swallowed the thick white liquid and breathed hard...

The way to destroy your enemy is to make them love you... Chuuya thought as he rested his head onto the man's thigh and caught his breath. But I guess it's a double ended sword.... I've clearly fallen in love with this man and now it's too late to talk myself out of feeling that way.

To be continued...
Ideas??