Chapter 13: First time Make Out

He sat there for a few moments heaving but he wasn't sick, he held his stomach and breathed rapidly slowly regretting drinking so much alcohol.
Fuck... he wept tears streaming down his face..

Akutagawa followed him out of the room but was hesitant to get too close, unlike Atsushi; he wasn't about to go upto him and make sure he was completely fine.

Instead he seemed to be distracted by both Dazai and Chuuya teasing eachother while still in the hottub.

It was the first time the port mafia member had seen them kiss so openly and the sight made him sigh heavily catching his ex superiors reaction.

But Dazai laughed.

"ASSHOLE! Stop getting distracted!" Chuuya yelled.. but all three of them stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked over at Atsushi who had suddenly collapsed by the side of the toilet groaning... "I feel weird."

"I told you I shouldn't have let him have my-"

"It's its own fault." The brunette answered for him. "He's got a lot on his mind Chuuya. Let him make mistakes."

Akutagawa was about to turn away and leave him but stopped as he found himself worrying about him. The fool helped me when I was sick... his cold eyes looked over to the kitchen and so he made his way over to the sink and got some water, before sighing heavily and wondering over into the hardly private bathroom.

"Jinko... here." He spoke as he helped the limp male to sit up- he was totally out of it- Akutagawa had no choice but to help Atsushi drink the water, he pressed the glass upto his lips and gently allowed the water to flow into the tiger-boy's mouth and was unknowingly aware that the water was dripping from the corner of his mouth as he was reluctant to drink.

"Ugh..." Nakajima moaned as he ran his hand over the males and grasped onto the glass himself, he began to drink like he hadn't even had water before.

Hot.

Wait... no no it's not! Akutagawa found himself thinking as he watched the liquid drip from the younger males mouth.
It took a while for Atsushi to be able to attempt to stand again; it looked bad for a moment or two but his eyes began to refocus a little more as he turned to look at the mafia member beside him.

"Can we go to bed?" Atsushi asked as he grasped onto the man's black robe. "I want to sleep..." he moaned as the white one he was wearing seemed to be loosening causing his skin to show.

"Sure ok." Akutagawa helped the man-tiger get to his feet but soon went back to his normal self once he was aware that Nakajima was on his feet.

To say he was almost throwing up in the toilet, he wasn't all that limp and dizzy anymore. It seemed he just needed some water.. amusing.

The slightly smaller male swayed into the room and fell into the bed...

"Jinko?" The man turned his head back around as was about to ask if he was ok but Atsushi only looked upto him with a strange look on his face, it wasn't sickness or illness, it was a face he hadn't seen before especially not looking at him.
"What?"

"Can...can you kiss me again?" He hang his mouth open with lust as his eyes were narrowed, he was laid on his back clothing open as he clearly didn't care.
The alcohol is as clearly still in the tiger gifted's system as he didn't seem to be shy.

"I'm confused, I liked it...."

"You liked it?" The man frowned with disgust "revolting"

"Ryu-"

"Shut up! First you started talking about trying to have sex now you want to kiss again? Who do you think I am? A prostitute? I do not wish to do those things with you." Ryuunosuke coughed with awkwardness as he witnessed the beast before him crawl onto all fours and tug on his clothes.

"Hm..." he moaned blushing... "pl..please just another kiss-" he was almost whimpering as he was trying to climb up the male before him...
He's so drunk, it feels wrong?..

The man gave in and kneeling onto the corner of the bed before him.. running his hand over his ear and watching as the man rubbed his face into his palm.

"Atsushi..."

He leaned into him, allowing his lips to hover over the others again, hot breath and deep breaths as they were both nervous, they kissed; it was wet and cold as the water from Atsushi's mouth was still very much present.

His lips are so soft- Akutagawa thought as he felt the hands of Atsushi run over his thighs in front of him he wanted to try something different.
He found himself on top of him as he witnessed Nakajima fall onto the bed beneath him.

The fall caused them to fall apart; their lips hungry now and they didn't hesitate to go back in for another, though it wasn't anything serious he allowed the kiss to be a little harder and last a little longer before gently biting onto Atsushi's bottom lip.

Strange... Akutagawa thought moving back opening his mouth and licking the man's teeth; he didn't know what he was doing but something made him do it; human instinct maybe? 

The silver haired male almost yelped out with confusion as he felt his cheeks began to burn a deep shade of pink, he felt the hot flesh of Akutagawa's tongue slip nervously into his mouth. He was inexperienced but careful, his hands holding onto the man-tigers hips as he felt the kiss deepen.

Is this even pleasurable? It's uncomfortable. Why am I doing this?? Ryunosuke thought as he found his hand wondering on top of the were-tigers knee, Subconsciously hinting at the male to open his legs, the younger male whispered into the messy kiss as he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.

"Akutagawa..." he breathed as he too opened his mouth, maybe he was experiencing a little more excitement then the man who had started the kiss and he wanted to amuse his enemy... their eyes locked together again this time the purple eyes of Nakajima were watering with pleasure...

This was definitely sobering him up.

As they locked their lips together once more, Atsushi felt the need to kiss him deeper; yearning for something which he wasn't aware of or even knew how to ask for... m..more.

heat began to build within him, his breathing harsh and shaky as he could feel himself burn up like someone had lit a fire which wouldn't go out until he stopped and halted the current situation.

But that was the thing...

None of them wanted to stop now.
Their bodies wanted more, wanted eachother.

As they moved in and out of kisses the deeper they became and lust clouded their minds...
Akutagawa's hands were possessive as he held onto the male beneath him.

"I want more..." Atsushi moaned as he pulled away, his tongue hanging out of his panting and agape mouth...

His hands were pressed between his legs as he seemed agitated. "Hmm.." He panted, "Akutagawa, I'm embarrassed..."

To be continued...
what should happen?