Chapter 4: Teasing

He sank his hands deep into his trench coat and stared over to a quite traumatised Atsushi. The look on his face was scared yet somehow curious allowing a slight blush to appear under his eyes, there was no doubt in Dazai's mind that the tiger gifted was thinking about Akutagawa in a different way.

"I spoke with him." Chuuya announced hardly being able to sit up anymore. "I told him everything Dazai." His eyes mischievous but lustful and his lips hanging loose he laughed.. "you explained to Akutagawa right? Shouldn't be any issues anymore... problems solved!"

"No. Chuuya.... I didn't tell him that" The brunette groaned "so that explains why Atsushi looks like that... you told him what he needs to do haven't you? Chuuya... can you not remember when we were here the first time? One of the rules were that our higher ups: Mori Ougai and Fukuzawa Yukichi.... they wasn't allowed to tell us what we needed to do... it's also kind of traumatic to think of them in that way."

"Don't speak about them!" Chuuya groaned grasping his hat and hiding his face trying to hide his blushing face. "To think they did...."

"You now understand why we shouldn't tell them. Nakajima and Ryunosuke look upto us.. not to mention Akutagawa wishes it to happen with me. So it definitely wouldn't make him aroused if I told hi-"

"Can we stop!" The silver haired male covered his ears and groaned.  "I don't feel aroused by the thought either! I hate him... plus I don't think he'd go as far as to have sex with you Dazai! I don't think he exactly feels that way towards you, I think it's just admiration..."

Both Dazai and Chuuya looked over to him almost like they had completely forgot he was sat beside them.

Atsushi didn't hesitate for another second, he got to his feet and wondered into the room.. he sighed heavily mostly with relief as Akutagawa wasn't on the first bed. He threw himself onto the said bed and groaned with pain as he fell onto something hard.

"Ow!" He groaned as he reached under the covers and found a phone. It wasn't his.
It was an iPhone, not exactly a new one but one which was bare and unused... there was several messages on the screen... with wonder the man-tiger unlocked the phone, it wasn't pass-coded or locked.

10 miss calls from higuchi
3 messages from 'Sis'

Atsushi quickly realised that the phone was owned by someone within the port mafia, as he remembered a women named 'Higuchi'... he trembled with thought as her face appeared in his mind. She's the women who led me to Akutagawa, she's the women with blond hair and attempted to kill Junichiro Tanizaki and Naomi Tanizaki.. could this be his phone?
He asked himself as he looked at the wall and breathed deeply. Does he have mine?

He began to write a message to higuchi, only because he knew who she was.

Her previous messages seemed to be repetitive and it was overly obvious that she was extremely worried about Akutagawas location. He began to type a message, one which sounded like the port Mafia member.

"Higuchi please do not worry about my whereabouts, I am safe. I will be back within a week or so."

He wrote... placing his arm over his face as he groaned with thought. A week? Do I really think I could go through with that in the space of a week?

as he sent it he heard tapping from the room next door, it was obvious Ryunosuke was doing the same thing as Atsushi.. with his phone instead. I hardly have any friends, the only people who he could be messaging is kyoka..Ranpo... or maybe kunikida? Maybe he's looking through my photos or.... My search history or something? He cringed.

He laid onto his back and yawned as it was getting quite late, he placed the phone beside him and shivered at the sound of his own message tone going off.. but he ignored the annoyance and allowed himself to fall to sleep.

Maybe this is just one crazy dream.... And I'll wake up soon?
———————

"WOAH! Chuuya! Calm down." Dazai laughed with confusion as his enemy had grasped the cuff of his shirt and threw him beneath himself, Chuuya placed his knee between the other males legs and pressed it gently against his crotch.

His body language was clear... "Dazai..." he breathed with heat as it was obvious he was lusting for him...

"Now now Chuuya... what's gotten into you all of a sudden?" Dazai narrowed his eyes as he could almost feel the heat of Chuuya's breath on his neck as he leaned onto him.

"It's the wine, maybe we shouldn't do this just yet... this is clearly to affects of some sort of aphrodisiac..." The brunette groaned as the shorter male above him pushed their hips together. I really don't want to do anything with you just yet.....

"Fuck that bullshit." The fiery haired male almost moaned as he ran his fingertips over the males chest and began to unfasten his shirt with his elegant fingers. "You know full well that I can't forget the feeling of you! This whole 'get along project' thing we all have to endure is a load of crap Dazai... the only reason why I don't want to kill you when you annoy me is because I want to fuck you instead."

"Haha..." The man beneath him laughed holding his hands upto the man's chest and attempting to push him away. "If only you could hear yourself, oh the irony of the situation we are in... you used to hate the sight of me and complain when I did something as little as breath around you, but if you insist on being so persistent in holding me I suppose a kiss wouldn't harm anyone. So long as they don't see us."

Chuuya didn't want to hold back. He sat nicely onto dazai's lap and allowed his hips to rock with curiosity.. their mouths had not locked like this with anyone else since the last time they were here...

Rushed and messy as well as wet. Neither of them seemed to mind or care...
their tongues rubbed and sucked by one and other as hard pants filled the room.
"Dazai..." Chuuya began to sit up, saliva linking their newly disconnected lips "I want it..."

"Chuuya." Dazai blushed but stopped the man from continuing. "We have so much time, should we really jump into sex that quick?... it's still early into the night and both Atsushi and Akutagawa are both just meters away from us. Let's wait... until they at least do something together." Dazai began to straighten his shirt and sit up. "I'm sorry Chuuya.... But right now I don't think this is fair... if they hear us it will be uncomfortable for them."

The smaller male relaxed with shame, he started to at least think a little clearer... he moved away slightly trying to fight his lust. "I can't say your wrong." The man placed his hat back on his head as it had fell off with all the commotion. "I remember how uncomfortable it felt listening to Mori Ougai and Fukuzawa Yukichi-"

"Exactly." The male beside him cut him off. "This suite is beautiful and luxurious but it isn't the right environment to let ourselves run wild. We are supposed to be over watching them and make sure they are safe... not fucking."

He got to his feet and knocked the hat from chuuya's head on his way past him.

"HEY I'LL KILL YOU!" Chuuya yelled back and Dazai winked at him. "I'll sleep beside Atsushi tonight... ok? Please don't take offence to me refusing you- as tempting as the offer was to sleep together again, I'd rather savour the moment a little bit."

"Sure." The shorter male got up closely behind him and they all went to sleep. 

Atsushi was out for the count, laid in a foetus position as holding his hands close to his face as he breathed lightly... Akutagawa fell to sleep fully clothed this time, he looked uncomfortable his eyes twitching in his sleep as if he was arguing.

He was clutching onto Atsushi's phone within his hand... and laying perfectly still as as close as possible to the edge of the bed.

Both superiors ignored them both, climbing beside them and falling to sleep soon after them.

To be continued...
Ideas!!
Do you guys like it??