Chapter 12: Chuuya's wine

Atsushi was clearly affected by the man's reaction. It wasn't like he was hurt or upset but he was simply confused...

"Hey now, Akutagawa don't be boring." Dazai spoke but the man wouldn't listen, he made his way over to the bath and sat on the side of it, there was a bath-robe hanging beside the bath and so he didn't hesitate to grasp it and wrap it around his bare skin.

He looked dazed and bewildered at the same time.

Only he knew what he was thinking about.

Atsushi on the other hand, was still sat with Chuuya and Dazai in the hot tub... he felt an unusually uncomfortable feeling within his chest which seemed to drain his breath away and blur his eyes. "I..I'm getting out now." The boy spoke as he was quick to get out and rush over to his bed.

He threw his boxer shorts off and wrapped himself in a white bath robe before burying his head into the pillow and trying not to get emotional. He couldn't think properly and nothing seemed to be working out right...

I want to go back home... he said to himself within his head. But I know what I have to do to get home... it's not fair, I feel like I have to force myself into a situation I won't enjoy... I don't even know how to look at Akutagawa anymore? What do I even want?

He groaned loudly as he began to sniffle. "I just want to go back home!" He wept.

It was getting the the early evening as the game took up most of the time and it seemed as if the days were flying by.. it had already been 3 nights already!

Chuuya and Dazai were reluctant to cook something to eat for all of them but did anyway before getting back into the hot tub and drinking alone together.

They both seemed to be happy with the luxury of having a hot tub! It was nice for them both to sit and drink while just enjoying each other's company.

Akutagawa went on to get a bath after he had eaten but Atsushi stayed within his room refusing to eat.

Atsushi, being the youngest, was starting to feel the pressure of the situation. He was starting to feel frustrated and deprived from sexual release... his mind filled with lust yet guilt for feeling like that..
Of course it was only natural that those feelings would turn into depression; even so much as not being able to go outside and get fresh air was getting to him.

He honestly just wanted to sleep and not worry about anything anymore; his way of coping.

He sat up still feeling intoxicated and sighed heavily as he simply couldn't be dealing with these emotions... please just stop... he got to his feet and stormed over to the fridge by the window in the main suite he didn't hesitate to grasp one of the bottles of wine which belonged to Chuuya...

Chuuya turned his head to look over to said male. "HEY!" He shouted as he still sat within the hottub with Dazai sat opposite him.
"Leave him be Chuuya, he's clearly got things on his mind." The man spoke as he placed his foot close to the man's face. "They kissed, I'm sure both of them are confused."

"Get your smelly feet away from me!" The red haired male raised his voice and moved dazai's foot away, instead he continued to bicker with him. "It's my wine, each bottle is more then he could possibly afford. I wouldn't want him to drink too much either, it's strong!"

He looked up and saw that Dazai looked relaxed; it was a pleasant surprise, Chuuya decided to move and sit beside the man before sighing heavily. "Is this ok?" He tucked his arm under the other males and huddled into him.

"What?!" The suicide obsessed male asked puffing his cheeks.. he felt the hands of the smaller male wrap around his waist.

"Can I cuddle you?" The smaller male whispered as he buried his head into the man's neck and lightly licked it. "Hm?" The brunette hummed.