Chapter 5

Today was the day of the Quidditch game and Draco and I were up really early. We seemed to be the only people up, actually, we were the only people up. We didn't have classes for an hour, and people usually didn't wake up until thirty minutes before class. Marcus Flint and the others on the team came to join Draco and I in the common room a few minutes after Draco and I had came.

We were all talking about how we were going to crush, flatten, smash, etcetera, Gryffindor in the match today. I was the only girl on the team at the time, which some of the students that weren't on the team thought was awkward. It was perfect actually. We got into a big circle and chanted a quick good luck to our team before we left for classes.

We had Transfigurations, and then breakfast. During breakfast, we (the Slytherin Quidditch Team) sat together at the far end of the table, and talked about things to do at the game. Then, we had Potions, where Severus went on about different things to do with different plants and what potions you could make with it. He asked questions, gave a few small quizzes to students, but I sat anxiously tapping my wand on the desk. We later had Defense against the Dark Arts with Quirrel, where he talked on and on about counter curses for certain spells and had us practice. That was the only time I payed attention in class, was when we had to practice. Then in Charms class, where Flitwick only payed attention to Hermione Granger in the front of the class. She was such a teachers pet when it came to this class, not only was she in the front, where Flitwick seemed to only be able to see, but she, like Draco and I was able to cast all the spells. She annoyed Ron, telling him he was doing the spells wrong. After charms, we had the big first game. As usual, we entered the pitch first. Our house, Slytherin, and some others were yelling happily as we all flew out. We circled the pitch a few times, and then took position

Draco looked up at me, and I nodded, then he looked back at Madame Hooch as she released the Snitch. It flew around Draco and the Gryffindor seeker a few times before taking off. I could tell Draco was watching the snitch from the corner of his eye. Madame Hooch gave a few words, and tossed the Quaffle up. When the game started, I focused in on keeping the goal hoops safe. It seems like a hard job, but actually, it's not. Or at least for me it wasn't. We were ahead by forty points, Gryffindor had no points yet. I didn't notice Draco going after the snitch until I dodged a bludger coming towards me. He caught the snitch soon after he saw it, and we had one hundred and ninety points at the end. Gryffindor left with nothing, and us with a win. I came down near Draco and Marcus, and eventually, I got off my broom and onto the ground.

"Good game" Fred and George said to Draco and I as they came near us.

"Yeah. you too" I said, glaring at Fred, who had hit the bludger towards me at the end of the game.

"Aw is the princess mad" Fred made a pouty face, and I smacked him.

"Twat. I'll see you later" I said, walking away with Draco.

After the game, the Quidditch teams were allowed time to go to their dormitories and get ready for their next class. I was fixing my tie when I walked out of the girls dormitory and into the common room. Then, I put my robe on and went out of the common room.

"Tabitha!" Draco said, meeting my side.

I looked at him, "hey, good job at the game today."

He nodded, "you too," he took a breath as we headed to herbology, "I was thinking.. do you.. want to go out with me?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"Yeah" I smiled, looking at Draco from the corner of my eye.

"Really?"

"Of course. Why would I say no? No, how could I ever say no?"