Chapter 14

When Draco and I had walked towards the wall I thought was only bricks, we ended up walking through it. We had came to a room. A room that smelled distinctly of Rosemary, and had a large sign above the bed in the middle of the room against the wall. The sign read 'BANE'. I had looked towards Draco, who was smiling at me as if to say 'I told you so', which I rolled my eyes at. The room looked as though it hadn't been touched in years, but it was clean. An old Slytherin banner hung from where the walk-through wall was.

I suspected someone, probably my aunt Retoria, great aunt Selene's only daughter, or my mum had stayed in it during their Hogwarts days. My mum had married into the family, marrying Retoria's son, my father, Sirius. I walked around the room, looking at the many things.

"Now we both have distinct smells. Stay in here long enough and the Rosemary will cling to you like Blaise clings to Pansy" Draco said, earning a small laugh from me.

"Yeah because you and everyone else in your family smells like mint."

"Not everyone, just my father and I."

I glared at he boy, "who cares, you still smell good" I shrugged, plopping down on the bed, which was softer than I had expected.

Draco was now looking around the room, before quickly coming across something. "Hey look, it's your great aunts wand!" He said, holding up a pitch black box.

"Is it even in there? She was probably buried with the thing. It's like Voldemorts wand, people said it caused too much chaos or something."

Draco lifted the lid, and pulled back the silvery fabric covering the wand. "Yeah it's there" he said, pulling it out of the box. The wand instantly firing a spark almost directly as his face before he quickly put it back.

Sighing, I got off of the soft bed, and walked over to him and the wand. "Let me see that" I said, as he gratefully handed the box over to me.

"Be careful with that thing. It almost killed me."

"It didn't kill you, nor did it come close to even almost killing you. You're over exaggerating, Malfoy" I said, taking the wand from its box. The wand didn't shoot sparks or anything at me when I held it. "See, harmless."

"But how?" He asked, which I shrugged to. "Isn't it like, supposed to.." he was at a loss of words.

"Kill me or something? No. It's Selene's. Probably knows I'm related or something" I shrugged, putting the oddly coloured wand back in its box. The box had 'SELENE' written on it in silver letters and 'don't touch. Powerful' in smaller, emerald green letters below her name.

I looked to Draco after putting the wand back on the desk where it was. He then looked at me, and I smiled.

"You know, if you stay in here too long, you're going to smell like Rosemary. You should probably leave, because people will be wondering why" I said, taking in a breath of the scent of Rosemary.

Draco looked at me, shrugged, and said "I don't mind. Do you want to open the brick? Or leave it closed to where you have to walk through it?"

"Leave it closed. I'd rather be mysterious like Selene, and not have people snooping in my room" I said, thinking of how I easily entered Dracos room.

The two of us went and sat on the bed, and talked about plans for summer.

"What are you thinking of doing?" Draco asked, his eyes still wandering the room.

"Well, I have to clear my house of the trash that's in it, and I have to stay at the Weasleys, for at least a week, due to a promise I made Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny. Then, the rest of the summer, I honestly have no idea."