Chapter 15

Today, I would start packing to leave Hogwarts. The train would leave tomorrow at eleven. I walked down to breakfast in the Great Hall. Smelling the strong Rosemary scent that now clung to me like the scent of Mint clung to Draco. At breakfast today, I sat with Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, and Marcus. My usual friends, now that most of Dracos friends were now mine also.

"God now you both have scents. What do you two do? Take baths in Mint and Rosemary?" Marcus asked jokingly.

"She has her own private room too" Draco mentioned.

"Really? When'd you find that?" Goyle asked, "I mean, all of us knew about Dracos room, considering it wasn't that hard to find because he kept the bricks open unless it was break."

"The other day" I said, taking a bite of a pancake I had in front of me.

"How'd you find it?" Crabbe asked after taking a drink.

"Well, Draco mentioned the odd bricks on the back wall in the girls dormitory. We just walked through them, thinking that my great aunt probably had a secret room. As she always would disappear at night" I said, looking at Draco.

"You mean your great aunt Selene?" Marcus asked, "the.. notorious one?"

I nodded, "yeah, that's the one."

"We even found her wand. Which almost killed me when I touched it" Draco added to my statement.

"It didn't almost kill you, honey. It shot a few harmless sparks at you. You're still here, and unharmed. You're fine" I said, drinking some of the pumpkin juice I had.

"So it didn't do anything to you, or you didn't touch it, I'm guessing?" Goyle asked.

Draco answered for me, as I was eating. "She couldn't leave it alone, obviously. Had to try it for herself. But it didn't do anything, acted as if it were her wand."

The rest of breakfast, we talked about the room, and summer. The thing that seemed to come up most was the subject of how Dracos parents didn't want him seeing me all summer. Which Draco explained to them our plan, or more, his plan. It wasn't a bad idea, I'll admit that much. The only thing I hoped was that his parents wouldn't figure out the plan. That's what I was nervous about, that they'd find out, and we'd be done.

After breakfast, I walked with Draco to the common room. Today, headmaster had cancelled all of our classes so everyone could pack and relax. Which was surprising to the majority of the school, because we all expected to still have class. When we got to the common room, our friends were asking to see my room.

"You guys do know the other girls are in there, right?" I asked, knowing the girls would probably freak because boys were in there, and Draco was with me.

They all nodded, and I looked at them. "Fine. But you have to know I'm going to send you in one by one to be sure no ones watching us."

They nodded again and Goyle, Crabbe, and Marcus followed Draco and I into the girls dormitory. And as I expected, some of them were really surprised that boys were even allowed in here. Thankfully, they were all too busy packing to pay attention. But I still sent them in one by one.

Finally, I came in, and everyone was looking around. "So, this is it" I said, "it's not much."

"It's huge! It's like... the same size as Dracos!" Crabbe said, sitting on my bed.

I shrugged, "I've honestly been waiting to find an extra secret room, but I don't think that'll happen."

"It was Selene Bane. She probably has a lot of hidden stuff in here. Such as other rooms, passageways. You know?" Marcus said.

"Yeah. Everyone who's anyone knows how mysterious and notorious she was. You're like her, bad reputation and all, but people still somehow love you" Goyle said, adding to Marcus' statement.

"Why does everyone mention my bad reputation like its a bad thing!" I said, but not angrily or anything. Personally, I liked the reputation I had. Except the one I had with Dracos' parents at the moment.

"It's not a bad thing. Honestly, I feel like it makes you, well, you. You're yourself" Draco said, picking up Selene's wand again.

"You're going to kill yourself" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes at my statement.

Just as the first time, when he picked up the wand, it shot sparks. "Give me that" I said taking the wand from him. "I should hit you in the head with something for you being stupid. You're lucky I love you, Malfoy."

"You'd really hit me with something?" He asked, "if you didn't love me?" He added.

I shrugged, "probably not, because if I didn't love you, id still think you're cute so that's your answer" I said as I tried using the wand to put things into my trunk. To mine and everyone's surprise, it worked. "Not bad" I muttered.

"You should probably put it back. That thing could cause chaos again" Marcus said.

"I thought you were the strong tough one of you three?!" I said, looking at the three boys on my bed. Draco laughed from behind me.

"I - I am" he said, which earned an eye roll from everyone.

I put the wand back when I was done and put it back on the desk when I was done. We hung out in the room until everyone in the dormitory was gone. We talked about different things, like about my great aunt, which now seemed to be the main subject of the day. Next to the whole Dracos parents problem. It had me kind of uncomfortable, thinking that my friends knew so much about my great aunt Selene. Yeah, I knew a lot about her, more than anyone should know, I met her once. Once before she was killed. Nobody ever figured out who killed her, but I always assumed it was either my father, Sirius Bane, or his distant best friend, Sirius Black. Bellatrix's cousin.

"She spent almost her entire life in Azkaban. Did horrible things. Really great things, but they were horrible" Goyle said to everyone as we walked out.

"She wasn't that bad, even though I'd only met her once before she was killed-" I started, but was interrupted by Draco.

"She was killed? I thought she just died because she was old or something."

There were 'yeah's from the other three boys.

"No, she was killed. She was only forty or fifty. Wasn't too deathly old. Still had a long time left, could've lived if it weren't for the spell used" I said as we walked out of the girls dormitory to go to lunch.

"Do you have any idea who it could've been?" Marcus asked as we sat.

"I've always believed it was one of the two Sirius', my father, Sirius Bane, or Sirius Black" I said before lunch appeared on the table.

For the entirety of lunch, we didn't speak. All of us too busy thinking, I assumed. After lunch was over, Dumbledore let us have free time. Naturally, now that I was done packing, and Draco packed last night, I went to go see Severus.

-
A/N:

Sorry, short chapter with lots of talking. I wanted to say that Book two, which will be called 'Slytherins Pride Won't Fade' will start with summer vacation, that way it flows better with the storyline and you all can see what happens. Hopefully, you understand what I mean. Because I just didn't want to skip over the summer (where things are supposed to happen 😉😉)

💚 Gracesen