Chapter 16

Today was the day. Summer was beginning today. Of course I was happy to leave school for a month or two, but the fact Draco and I could get caught had flooded my mind all night. The thoughts wouldn't allow me to sleep at all. We'd only have breakfast at Hogwarts today, taking place at eight in the morning. Which allowed some people to get extra sleep, or go ahead and get their stuff out on the train early. Naturally, I woke up at six thirty, and already had my stuff brought down, the only thing I had with me was my wand. I took in all I could of the Rosemary scent in my room, and figured Selene had to have had something to keep the scent always there.

Even her old room in my manor had the scent of Rosemary. Which I figured could be brought to my room as well. Or I could just move from my medium sized room to her large one that was bigger than my parents old room. Yeah, that's what I'd do. Switch rooms, that way I didn't need to go through the trouble of spreading the scent somehow. I walked to breakfast, after taking in the last breath of Rosemary I'd experience until I got home. As usual, I sat, laughing with the four boys I always hung out with. I'd even be sitting with them on the train home. Or at least I'd be sitting with Draco, maybe.

I hugged Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus before leaving to the train.

"Be sure to go to Quidditch tryouts with us. Draco will send you a letter telling you when and where they are, and what time" I said as I pulled away.

Marcus nodded, "sounds good. See you next year, Tab" he said.

"And you two, just be sure you come and visit Snape and I at my manor" I said, looking at Crabbe and Goyle.

** The train ride home **

I walked to the first empty compartment in the back of the train and sat down. All of my friends knew Snape was basically taking over my dads position now. He seemed to be the best choice, considering he was the closest friend of my family, and he offered to stay with me. With the permission of Dumbledore, Snape was allowed to teach me magic out of school, and I was able to use it. Because "underage witches and wizards aren't to use magic out of school" blah blah blah.

Millicent came and sat in the compartment a few minutes later, interrupting my thinking.

"Mind if I? Or are you mad at me?" She questioned.

I smiled, "I was never mad at you and please, stay."

Not long after she sat down, she spoke up. "Where have you been disappearing to lately at night?"

I knew the question would come sooner or later. Smiling, I replied with the thing that came to my mind first, "I've been in the common room, silly."

"Really? Oh" she sighed, "I haven't been down there at night in a while, I thought you were mad at me."

I gave a small smile, then looked out the window at the passing scenery. After what seemed like thirty minutes, the door opened. The familiar blond haired, grey eyed boy sat next to me. His presence made me warm, we both smiled at each other, and I went back to looking out the window.

When the train came to a stop and Draco and I got off, we stood for a moment.

"See you whenever" we both said before hugging each other. I could see his parents from the corner of my eye before I squeezed him.

"Next week. Monday. Not long. Just tomorrow and Sunday. I'll send the letter Sunday night" Draco whispered in my ear as we pulled away from each other.

He smiled at me as he walked off to his parents, who were holding his stuff. I looked for Snape, who happened to be standing next to them. "Great" I muttered as I made my way to the three talking adults.